Excitel Community Help

OP
ExcitelOfficial

ExcitelOfficial

Broken In
Thank you Excitel. My speed increased to 50 Mbps.

*www.speedtest.net/result/6263893020.png

Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to know that our customers are happy with the services that we are providing.

Any plans for Punjab?
Any plans for starting in bangalore ?

We have been receiving coverage requests from all parts of the country, and, we're glad to see the response that we are getting from several, diverse regions. We will evaluate our options and continue our trend of expanding at a great pace. Information pertaining to this is provided from time to time, whenever feasible.

Damn, Excitel... you never seize to surprise us. :)

Just one of the many more great things we will see in the future. We're ecstatic to see that our efforts are forcing a change in the age old trend of acceptability with regards to slow internet connections and other clichéd shenanigans such as the enforcement of "Fair Usage Policies" and other usage limits.

billubakra

Conversation Architect
Thanks for the feedback! We're glad to know that our customers are happy with the services that we are providing.

We have been receiving coverage requests from all parts of the country, and, we're glad to see the response that we are getting from several, diverse regions. We will evaluate our options and continue our trend of expanding at a great pace. Information pertaining to this is provided from time to time, whenever feasible.

Just one of the many more great things we will see in the future. We're ecstatic to see that our efforts are forcing a change in the age old trend of acceptability with regards to slow internet connections and other clichéd shenanigans such as the enforcement of "Fair Usage Policies" and other usage limits.
Hope to see you soon in Punjab.

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
btw to efficiently use a 100mbps connection you need a ssd because I have seen a typical intel core i laptop system with convention 5400rpm hdd crawling when fully utilizing a 75mbps connection from ACT.Forget about using your laptop with 5400rpm hdd for even browsing if you are downloading at full 100mbps.

bssunilreddy

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Is there any feasibility for a new connection in SP Nagar, Moulali, Hyderabad with Pincode-500 040.

I think there are about 10 new connections around my house and more if you have feasibility there...

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think because of ACT/BEAM established stronghold in Hyderabad,it is low on the priority list of Excitel as new city to enter.In fact there is a lot more business opportunity in expanding in Delhi itself & once Excitel has made a strong base then they can think about expansion in other major cities.Remember BEAM followed the same strategy.

Karan Verma

Right off the assembly line
My internet goes down whenever there is a power cut in my area. I tired calling customer care (which was obviously of no use). Then I talked to LCO and he said that Connection stays up all the time from his end. He said that the installed box gets power supply from respective areas. So, whenever there is a power cut in that area Internet goes down.

Good thing is that we don't any long power cuts (except 1-5 mins occasionally) unless there is some maintenance work going on. But if i am in the middle of something like payment, gaming etc. it gets annoying. I will again try to explain them (customer care) and then LCO.

EDIT: Just talked to the guy who did the installation. He was pretending that the issue is nothing and cannot be solved. When I kept on saying him that I have issue with these disconnections and really want it to get resolved. Then he said that the place where systems are installed does not have any power backup and he will talk to the company about it which I highly doubt. I regret paying for 3 months advance but at the same time I did not disconnect my Siti Broadband (which is way more stable than Excitel).

By the way can i get full refund since I am still on first month?

Last edited:

venkat_111

Right off the assembly line
MOST WORST experience to choose Service excitel Broad Band in Hyderabad in KPHB

I requested for new internet connection on 20-may-2017 & amount payed 500/- on same day to excitel sale person Mr. B.Ramesh(9014******//9703******)(S.ID:1423819), [Mod edit: Removed personal information.]

As per him, I'll get new connection in couple of days, but till now I didn't get connection(passed 10 days)

even connection is not given hot experience like this, if ill got connection also any net issue these people will not respond

I dont have interest continue with excitel, kindly refund my amount

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
ExcitelOfficial

ExcitelOfficial

Broken In
MOST WORST experience to choose Service excitel Broad Band in Hyderabad in KPHB

I requested for new internet connection on 20-may-2017 & amount payed 500/- on same day to excitel sale person Mr. B.Ramesh(9014******//9703******)(S.ID:1423819), [Mod edit: Removed personal information.]

As per him, I'll get new connection in couple of days, but till now I didn't get connection(passed 10 days)

even connection is not given hot experience like this, if ill got connection also any net issue these people will not respond

I dont have interest continue with excitel, kindly refund my amount

Hi Venkat.

Issues such as those are taken seriously. We are trying to understand the underlying reasons due to which such situations arise. Therefore, I would like to request you to send your contact details (name, the phone number you contacted from, address etc) to community@excitel.com OR you could also simply send me a private message here.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused to you. Please assist us with checking such a case so that we can prevent it from being repeated in the future.

Top Bottom