Etiquette in digital communities

Flash

Lost in speed
- Dont use SMS/Chat lingos like "S(Yes), U(You), K(Ok), B(Be), C(See), V(We), Y(Why)".

Not sure whether it's allowed or not but don't talk like a Gangsta. Example: "Yo Dawg!! Whassup bro!" (for newbies)

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent
- Dont use SMS/Chat lingos like "S(Yes), U(You), K(Ok), B(Be), C(See), V(We), Y(Why)".

Not sure whether it's allowed or not but don't talk like a Gangsta. Example: "Yo Dawg!! Whassup bro!" (for newbies)

thats already in the list (see the last second point), but yes, the Examples make the newbies more confirm what NOT to do :wink:

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I have one more point,Never try to be the B@dass "Jack Sparrow" or "The Holy Paladin of Legitness" both are equally irritating and disgusting.

OP
Anorion

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Holy paladin of legitness ? :D
Wasnt just for forums. Started thinking about this when a bunch of adults left me old guild when too many kids started having lots of adult conversations.

Nanducob

Wise Old Owl
I dont know if the grammar nazi part is needed or not.If somebody corrects a mistake then the user who commited the mistake usually doesnt accept his mistake,instead he calls him a grammar nazi.Whether he calls him jokingly or not,its just 'denying the truth'.(i dont dictate grammar mistakes;just saying..)
Ofcourse this is not a grammar/English forum,but i think its better to point out mistakes in real life than on internet.

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
I dont know if the grammar nazi part is needed or not.If somebody corrects a mistake then the user who commited the mistake usually doesnt accept his mistake,instead he calls him a grammar nazi.Whether he calls him jokingly or not,its just 'denying the truth'.(i dont dictate grammar mistakes;just saying..)
Ofcourse this is not a grammar/English forum,but i think its better to point out mistakes in real life than on internet.

*don't,Nazi,Committed,Doesn't,Of course
:grin:

mastercool8695

Cyborg Agent

+1 because, it will make ourselves better in English.
but I think, PM might be a better idea,

so that social invention doesn't happen :D

Top Bottom