ERROR nokia 6085-cannot save new gprs settings-help needed!URGENT!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ambika

learnhardy
Hi.
All.:p
I have a nokia 6085 mobile. I am not able to save any new gprs or mms settings,although the old settings are already empty!When i fetch settings from airtel, while saving the setting the phone shows the error message that "ONLY 32 SETS allowed" and i am not able to save the settings.When i try to create a new setting, it says that"CANNOT ADD NEW ACCOUNT.MEMORY FULL.", though the phone memory has enough free space of around 4 mb in 8 mb total.
I have tried a hundred times to reset the phone with no sucess.I also find no solution on the whole net(googling).
Please suggest soluton, The consequence is that i am able to use gprs on my pc but not on my phone.

Also i wanted to know how to "hard reset" the phone.HELP me! -:confused:
Thanks.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Try looking in the Configurations Settings and also in Settings in the Web app to see if there are any old settings left.

To do a hard reset of a S40 phone you'll have to flash it from a service centre. It'll be free of cost if the phone is under warranty.

OP
A

ambika

learnhardy
Try looking in the Configurations Settings and also in Settings in the Web app to see if there are any old settings left.

I had looked hundred times .....:(:mad: !!!!
There is no old setting at all left .

Someone please describe me what is the problem?And how can it be cured .

To do a hard reset of a S40 phone you'll have to flash it from a service centre. It'll be free of cost if the phone is under warranty.

Please tell me how can i do that hard reset .....i want detail steps....??

OP
A

ambika

learnhardy
@ krazzy ...r u really crazy abt cell phones ? Just a joke never mind !!!..:eek:

Basically how much time this needed at service center ...i can't efford that i m without my cell phone .Any neccessary precaution at service center or any other suggestion ??:D

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
@ krazzy ...r u really crazy abt cell phones ?
Yeah. :)

Basically how much time this needed at service center ...i can't efford that i m without my cell phone .Any neccessary precaution at service center or any other suggestion ??:D

It just takes a few minutes. Just give it to them and tell them you want it to be flashed because there is a problem with the phone's software.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Of course nothing happened. It is only supposed to work on Symbian S60 phones. Yours is S40.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom