EP-630 feedback needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.

xbonez

NP : Crysis
the ones u get with SOny W series are HPM-70 i think..they're supposed to be very gud, but i feel EP-630 are better....anywys, i use mine only with mp3 player

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
i use ep630 on ma cell k550i
i hav hpm-70 too n ep630 is much better than hpm70----louder, clearer n better noise cancellation with very good base.
it rocks in all mp3 players but suxx in PC. anywayz whos gonna use it with pc......lol

assasin

Banned
desiibond said:
@assasin, go for MDR-E818LP. just Rs. 500/- and damn good bass, You can use them anywhere.

Second choice goes to MDR-XD200. These are good ones and MDR-300 costs 1000 bucks more. So, this should be ideal choice.

so ur suggesting the MDR-E818LP over XD200/XD300???
the SONY WORLD guys said that XD200 has better bass reproduction over E818LP.
also XD300 is 1500 bucks more than XD200.

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
well my friend has the MDR 300...i tried them ..they feel a little uncomfortable..must be due to the small cusions .......gud fr short listening periods..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
assasin said:
so ur suggesting the MDR-E818LP over XD200/XD300???
the SONY WORLD guys said that XD200 has better bass reproduction over E818LP.
also XD300 is 1500 bucks more than XD200.
XD200/300 are good only for indoor listening. Buying headphones for 2k/3k bucks and using it only when at home does not make sense. Right? Since you said that you can't get Creative headphones, I thought it's better to take 818LP for Rs500 and wait till you see creative's series.

If you are going to use headphones ONLY indoors, just go for XD200 or Philips 2700. For mobility, never ever go for full sized headphones. Best for mobility are PX-100 like headphones (in terms of size) and in-ear headphones comes next.

1) Indoors only : XD series/ philips 2700/ Creative HN-700
2) Indoors and outdoors : Sennheiser PX series/CX series, Creative EP-630, Sony Ex-monitoring style in-ear headphones, E818LP

3) Noisy environment : Sony Ex-monitoring style in-ear headphones, EP-630, PX-300. Any noise cancelling/isolating headphones.

Is this clear for you now?

OP
Ambar

Ambar

aka. ViKiD?
nice analysis..dood.....also has neone tried the ep's whih come with w810i...how do they fare against ep630??:)

xbonez

u get EPs with w810i ?? i s'pose they'll bundle sony earphones..... *gigasmilies.googlepages.com/7.gif

xbonez

^^u need not open the entire wire, keep pert of it tied up with the wire holder....the quality of the EP-630 is so damn gud, that if u can afford it, there's absolutely no reason u shouldn't go for it

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
xbonez said:
^^u need not open the entire wire, keep pert of it tied up with the wire holder....the quality of the EP-630 is so damn gud, that if u can afford it, there's absolutely no reason u shouldn't go for it

That's ok...I already have the HPM-70 earphones & m not that big music guy, HPM-70 is enough for me, but I will recomend EP-630 to anyone who asks

xbonez

ep-630, being in-ear headphones, plus having amazing passive noise-cancllation, will most probably be more than loud enough with your n73ME

Recently i bought a Sennheiser CX 300 In ear phones from HMV store in Oxford Street,London at £34.
The sound quality is amazing.The bass lives upto its reputation and not to forget the Noise cancellation.
However if i am not playing any music and having the phones on,it generates a bit of sound whenever the cable rubs my body.It irritates sometimes...
But all in all its a gud in ear phone frm Sennheisser.

Cheers!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom