Enter E-GPV gamepad two versions ?

deadzone

Journeyman
Hi,

I am planning to buy Enter E-GPV gamepad.

Are there two versions of the gamepad available ? Single vibration and dual vibration ?

Need help....confused ?

OP
D

deadzone

Journeyman
I am on a tight budget , so cannot go for Xbox 360....
Can you please give some link to the gamepad you talking about.

Edit : I won't use too much....just for fun play. Budget is around 300 INR.

Last edited:

Nerevarine

Incarnate
I cant give you a link sadly :( as most ebay ps2 controllers are fakes..
Ask around locally, you can get an original PS2 controller + adapter for around Rs 500-550
The reason why im recommending this to you is because PS2 controller's buttons are Pressure sensitive..You may use them in racing games as analog triggers unlike a regular gamepad's digital buttons..
However you will need appropriate softwares like MotionInJoy and DS3Tool to configure it properly tho (its a one time thing:p)
But if you dont want to go over all of this rabble, just buy a Frontech Gamepad.. I can vouch for it's reliablity

OP
D

deadzone

Journeyman
OK...will look locally this weekend..

Will it be better in terms of comfortability than enter egpv ? If yes then I am ready to pay 500 or else online egpv is available for 250 INR

I basically won't be using it too much , just for fun play . I already have KB + Logitech G400 for FPS games (mostly played by me)

Nerevarine

Incarnate
If it's an original Dual shock 2 controller, then it will be much much more better quality..But remember, you will need a Controller adapter as well because the DS2 doesnt use USB
But if u want to go by an el cheapo pad, id suggest that frontech one.. i had bought one for Rs 300 once and it's still working perfectly

saswat23

Human Spambot
I cant give you a link sadly :( as most ebay ps2 controllers are fakes..
Ask around locally, you can get an original PS2 controller + adapter for around Rs 500-550
The reason why im recommending this to you is because PS2 controller's buttons are Pressure sensitive..You may use them in racing games as analog triggers unlike a regular gamepad's digital buttons..
However you will need appropriate softwares like MotionInJoy and DS3Tool to configure it properly tho (its a one time thing:p)
But if you dont want to go over all of this rabble, just buy a Frontech Gamepad.. I can vouch for it's reliablity

Is it available here in BBSR?

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Dont know, bro got one for me from bangalore.. I never checked it out really
One way to know if the controller is fake or real is by stretching the cord... If it tends to elongate, then it's an original

OP
D

deadzone

Journeyman
Dont know, bro got one for me from bangalore.. I never checked it out really
One way to know if the controller is fake or real is by stretching the cord... If it tends to elongate, then it's an original

Thanks for the info....I will search for it in Nehru place Delhi....

Nerevarine

Incarnate
You will need analog triggers to enjoy Racing games in all their glory :p..
Left trigger acts as accelerate pedal while Right Trigger acts as brake.. Feels more realistic
Try Blur, Split Second Velocity, NFS Run

TechnoHolic

Journeyman
A game with graphics like Burnout or with similar gameplay?

graphics like burnout paradise.

You will need analog triggers to enjoy Racing games in all their glory :p..
Left trigger acts as accelerate pedal while Right Trigger acts as brake.. Feels more realistic
Try Blur, Split Second Velocity, NFS Run

already played blur,split second and the run is impossible to run on my system..can you remember anymore except NFS series.
See my spoiler please.

darkv0id

Journeyman
^ You can try Racedriver GRID and DiRT, both are great games, especially GRID, but you'll have to run them at low settings if you are playing on 1600x900

Nerevarine

Incarnate
Those arent arcade racing like Burnout Paradise.. I hate simulator based racing games :p Perhaps you might like them..

Dont forget FUEL.. its a game pretty similar to Burnout Paradise with good graphics

darkv0id

Journeyman
^ I know... that's why I asked if he wanted similar graphics or similar gameplay. He said he wanted similar graphics, so I recommended these two. Personally, I too have hated anything with the word "sim' attached, but these two games are a pretty good mix of arcade and sim.. that's why they click with many of us.

Top Bottom