Engineering Coachings

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
in class 9??dont kill the guy now dude.let him reach class XI at least.and anyway.with 11 iits coming up by 2010, everyone will get thru iit now.

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
dont make him join coaching now
tell him to study hard.. his 9th & 10th course..
in XIth enroll him in a good coaching institute .. like chaitanya, fiitjee etc.

P.S. - the most imp thing is to study yourself. no institute can help u with that :D

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
Any materials? i want him to start IIT Physics,chem,maths rite now bit by bit..any other materials like Imanov?

confused

Evolving Rapidly...
fiitjee mumbai is $hit. it ruined two years of my life. better try paes (good management & good teachers) or vidyarthi (bad management & good teachers)

Vishal Patil

Linux all the way
early planning, good, by the way its IIT-JEE not IIT-CET. CET is for admission into state level colleges.
There are many classes FIIT-JEE, Bansal @ KOTA. start preparing your science & maths now itself.

ThinkFree

Technomancer
Joining any IIT coaching Instiute in 9th Standard would be a wastage of time as well as money. He wouldn't understand much as course is of 11th-12th level and would not be able to study his current syllabus either.

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
my dear friends,let me know wat books r there which r to b studied so dat i can have a rough idea about the time management.just naming those books wil help, no other advices plz
thanks

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
man ur focused like hell.. bhai ko IIT may ghusa hii dena hai :D
in physics... HC verma is the most immportant

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
hc verma-phy
ml khanna-maths
chem-arihant organic,inorganic and physical

hope xtra pressure doesnt screw up his X boards.

shashank_re

In the zone
9th std student cannot understand anything in HC Verma! He will not be able to differentiate between HC Verma and Chinese text book :)

Indyan

Here Since 2003
How the hell is a class 9 student gonna understand HC Verma and solve ML Khanna? Its ridiculous!
Just do class IX and X stuff thoroughly. That's all.
Or if you are so hell bent on getting him ahead of the curve, make his finish up IX course asap and then finish X also within the same year. After he is comfortable with IX and X stuff he can try some XI and XII level stuff.
Even there dont jump in directly with Arihant Target IIT series. Go for something simpler. Ask him to go through school syllabus books.
As far as coaching is concerned i think some coaching institutes offer courses for IX and X also. But seriously, they are pointless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom