Engineering Coachings

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

CBZ is better than Pulsar
How the hell is a class 9 student gonna understand HC Verma and solve ML Khanna? Its ridiculous!
Just do class IX and X stuff thoroughly. That's all.
Or if you are so hell bent on getting him ahead of the curve, make his finish up IX course asap and then finish X also within the same year. After he is comfortable with IX and X stuff he can try some XI and XII level stuff.
Even there dont jump in directly with Arihant Target IIT series. Go for something simpler. Ask him to go through school syllabus books.
As far as coaching is concerned i think some coaching institutes offer courses for IX and X also. But seriously, they are pointless.

@Indyan exactly dis is wat i intend. 9th,10 th syllabus first n then for the rest.
i just wantd to have an estimate about the books to b covered.so, No use of any IIT physics,chem,maths buks which was there around 10 yrs ago?

Indyan

Here Since 2003
Actually best books like Resnik Haliday, Irodov, HC Verma (all for physics), ML Khanna maths) were all around 10 years ago.
Among the newer books Arihant's Target IIT series is very good (Physics and Chemistry ones). Give them a try after you have gone through a basic text book.

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

thanks for guiding me-
@

shashank,dreamcatcher,indyan,confused,vishal,akshay,ssk,pathik,karmanya,asnvin.
thanks again.

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Shipping him off to Kota would be the worst thing you'd do to your brother. There are more important things than just getting marks . Let him concentrate more on 9th and 10th Level Course(which is very less compared to even 11th) and have some good time n then he can start serious studies from 11th .

Pushing him right now would be going overboard and hindering his development .

Just My two cents .

OP
panacea_amc

panacea_amc

people called Socrates mad when he first said the earth moved round the sun. today, we know he wasnt mad.
always push ur limits. thats the way to new inventions and discoveries.

Pathik

Google Bot
Always push your limits. Not someone else's. Anyways if you brother is focussed, then its great. Good luck!

Indyan

Here Since 2003
I agree. Dont force anyone, the result is never good. But if your bro himself is interested and wants to study more, then its excellent.
Anyway, since the OP doesnt want to discuss this anymore -
Thread Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom