Egyptian woman gives birth to septuplets

Status
Not open for further replies.

shift

Seed is the Life!!
A 27-year-old Egyptian woman gave birth to septuplets early Saturday in the coastal city of Alexandria, family members and the hospital director said.
Nurses attend to the septuplets at a the El-Shatbi Hospital in Alexandria, Egypt.

Ghazala Khamis was in good condition after having a blood transfusion during her Caesarean section because of bleeding, said Emad Darwish, director of the El-Shatbi Hospital where she gave birth.

The newborns, four boys and three girls, weigh between 3.2 pounds and 6.17 pounds and are in stable condition, Darwish said. They have been placed in incubators in four hospitals that have special premature baby units, he said.

"This is a very rare pregnancy, something I have never witnessed over my past 33 years in this profession," Darwish said.
*i2.cdn.turner.com/cnn/2008/HEALTH/08/16/egypt.septuplets.birth.ap/art.sept.born.jpg

READ MORE

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
One for each day of the week... or for every color of the rainbow... for the seven seas... for the seven dwarves of snow white... seven deadly sins... seven virtues(!)... seven octats(swaras) of Indian music... the seven hills (of tirupati)... :D

Last edited:

hellknight

BSD init pwns System V
whoa.. hey have any of you watched that video on Amazing Family Videos which features 4 laughing infants with their mom??

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
OMG OMFG OMFFG OMFFFG OMFFFFG OMFFFFFG OMFFFFFFG OMFFFFFFFG

*tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:X8-6Ki8bi31AgM:*www.artspoint.org/images/artspoint/artwork/j_bartnikowski_green_stare.jpg

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Names of the children:
The Philosophers Stone
The Chamber of Secrets
The Prisoner of Azkaban
The Goblet of Fire
Order of the Phoenix
Half-blood Prince
The Deathly Hallows
*s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/17large.png

kumarmohit

Technomancer
Hmm, and best Farah Khan could manage was three!

BUt Then That's a shame, why is the father not getting any credit! he must have worked seven times harder too!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom