Edifier DA5000 PRO OR F&D F6000 ?!

sameer0306

Broken In
Guys, Help me out. I'm getting Edifier DA5000 at Rs. 6400/- and DA5000 PRO at Rs. 9500/-.. Is there any difference between the performance of sub of both the speakers?? I think the only difference is of tweeters. Suggest please.

sameer0306

Broken In
Hi andcha,
From where in nehru place you bought these speakers? I also want to buy. Please tell
you cannot connect through the 5.1 channel to your tv unless your tv has 5.1 analog input which i am sure wont be the case but there maybe 1 analog port to which you can connect your RCA cable (left right) and other end to the aux input of your subwoofer.
This will give you a better sound output than the headphone jack i think.
Jealous of the prices you people got ur edifiers i shelled out 11k :( .

OP
GhorMaanas

GhorMaanas

The Vagrant Seeker
Guys, Help me out. I'm getting Edifier DA5000 at Rs. 6400/- and DA5000 PRO at Rs. 9500/-.. Is there any difference between the performance of sub of both the speakers?? I think the only difference is of tweeters. Suggest please.

get the DA5000 Pro eyes closed. more powerful.

though haggling for a bit lower price wont do any harm ;)

sameer0306

Broken In
get the DA5000 Pro eyes closed. more powerful.

though haggling for a bit lower price wont do any harm ;)

Finally settled down to Swans D1080MKII. As i'll be attaching to to my Macbook and I can not upgrade its sound card, please suggest some good external USB sound card to get best out of these speakers.
Even if I ended up with D5000PRO, I need to had a good sound card.
Please help me out.

d0p3

Right off the assembly line
Finally settled down to Swans D1080MKII. As i'll be attaching to to my Macbook and I can not upgrade its sound card, please suggest some good external USB sound card to get best out of these speakers.
Even if I ended up with D5000PRO, I need to had a good sound card.
Please help me out.

Swans D1080MKII is a good choice. From where are you getting your Swans D1080MKII? You can get creative x-fi or steelseries usb sound cards.

High-Fidelity

Journeyman
Re: Edifier DA5000 PRO OR F&D F6000 ?!

Swans D1080MKII is a good choice. From where are you getting your Swans D1080MKII? You can get creative x-fi or steelseries usb sound cards.

You really don't know :oops:

hifinage.com

Hey sameer how are these Swans?

Top Bottom