easiest programming language

gagan007

Uhu, Not Gonna Happen!
What's wrong in C++?
I think C++ is very basic language it always encourages the learner to discover more and more day by day. Just pickup yeshwant kanitkar book on this language and go ahead. TurboC is more than enough to get started. You will learn OOP in due course which will help you later too....

Garbage

God of Mistakes...
What's wrong in C++?
I think C++ is very basic language it always encourages the learner to discover more and more day by day.
I think, after some time, you should able to USE the language. What will happen if you *discover* new things everytime? IMO you shouldn't use languages with surprices.

Just pickup yeshwant kanitkar book on this language and go ahead.
I would rather recommend using "The Complete Reference" than any Yashwant Kanetkar book.

TurboC is more than enough to get started.
nnoooo.... nnoooo.... wait.... DON'T TOUCH THAT!
Its the MOST non-standard compiler I've ever seen.

Liverpool_fan

Sami Hyypiä, LFC legend
What's wrong in C++?
I think C++ is very basic language it always encourages the learner to discover more and more day by day. Just pickup yeshwant kanitkar book on this language and go ahead. TurboC is more than enough to get started. You will learn OOP in due course which will help you later too....
I am sorry but what's up with YOU dude? :|

C++ by no means a basic language, by no means at all. Only people who say C++ is the best/easiest are ones who have programmed in C++ only. :|
Secondly Yashwant Kanetkar's books are FAIL and don't even follow ANSI standards. Let us C is a joke of a book.
And Turbo C? WTF :|

Top Bottom