Status
Not open for further replies.

pushkar

Journeyman
I am going to buy a 5700 shortly and I know that earphones provided with 5700 are crap. I want to buy good earphones within 1k. Can you people suggest some.

I know many of you will suggest Creative EP 630, but at many places, its price is about 1500. But, in the Cell Phone Prices thread, the price of EP 630 is given Rs. 850. Can anyone tell where is EP 630 available in Delhi for under 1k? I am particularly concerned that there are many duplicate pieces of EP 630 being sold for cheap prices. How can I check whether the earphones are original?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Who said the default earphones of 5700 are crap? They're manufactured by Philips and the best headset ever provided with any Nokia phone. Also i wouldn't recommend going for EP630 as according to Mobile-Review, 5700 works best with default headset.

azzu

AJJU
Up to i know 5700 Head phones are best bundled earphones up to now in india
i wudnt recomend u to go for other's

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
wat the crap...
noun cums close to the se bundled earphones....
hpm-70 rocks..its only thru the hpm 0 tht i was able to gt sum bass out of the phone..and the quality was amore or less decnt

xbonez

NP : Crysis
if u check in nehru place, u should easily get the EP630 for under 1k. i bought it for rs.875. but no bill or guarantee.........

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i dont know about 5700, but the one given with 5300 music edition, were by far the worst earphones i ever saw, from 6k earphones from BOSE, to Rs50 earphones at palika bazaar.

i believe that earplug based ones are better, as compared to the usual ones. i got a gr88 bargain on the creative earplug earphones and surely they sound better than what was provided with my SE walkman phone.
i got mine from creative stall at the Times AV Revolution, New Delhi for a spl price of Rs 800. with 1yr Gurantee and a proper bill. Otherwise the same thing was available at nehru place(first floor, meghdoot building) for Rs1500.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
everywhere in this forum..i see praises for EP630... but i have been owning them..for a long time..without the knowledge that it is Ep630. It never fit in my ears...kept falling all the time...so i never used it...

it came bundled with my dell xps laptop...for free

xbonez

NP : Crysis
u'll have three ear buds of different sizes. use the right size n njoy ur music like never b4....with the right plugs, the noise cancellation is awesome

expertno.1

Technomancer
tgpraveen said:
i am planning to get from singapore any idea abt price over there

it will surely be less than 1k

go buy it ...but dont get a fake one !:D

Thanks
Regards.....
Expertno.1

arun_nr

Right off the assembly line
hi pushkar
you can get ep 630 from
'cyber world,
102 bajaj house,
97,nehru place delhi"

I got these earphone for Rs 950 with bill and one year warrenty before two months.

Good Luck :) :) :) :) :) :)

OP
pushkar

pushkar

Journeyman
@arun_nr, how are those earphones working? are they working well?

how do i confirm whether what i am getting is original piece or not?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom