Earphones to replace ipod's...

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
I have a CX 180 and gifted another one to my friend. They are pretty good and better than the stock earphones [same prob; ipod phones died].

How is the bass response in CX180 compared to the ipod's EP?

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Multi-IEM Review - 182 IEMs compared (Soundmagic E30 & Blue Ever Blue 866B added 7/06)

Check it out.
Take a look at the models from senn, Meelectronics and brainwavz only coz they are readily available.
IMO, M6 would be ur best bet , giving u good bass wid way better music than the senns.
Also try to shell out 500 bucks more for the Brainwavz M2, that would put everything else to shame, esp in the bass department.

Having experienced the Senn Cx 300 and currently owning the M2, I can safely say that M2 pwns it in every department. The bass of M2 is heavenly. All my Hip Hop playlists sound so amazing on the M2.!

Good luck.

Sarath

iDota
How is the bass response in CX180 compared to the ipod's EP?

Since I got one after the ipod phones died I couldn't compare. But they definitely sounded better than the stock ones, including the bass.

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Multi-IEM Review - 182 IEMs compared (Soundmagic E30 & Blue Ever Blue 866B added 7/06)

Check it out.
Take a look at the models from senn, Meelectronics and brainwavz only coz they are readily available.
IMO, M6 would be ur best bet , giving u good bass wid way better music than the senns.
Also try to shell out 500 bucks more for the Brainwavz M2, that would put everything else to shame, esp in the bass department.

Having experienced the Senn Cx 300 and currently owning the M2, I can safely say that M2 pwns it in every department. The bass of M2 is heavenly. All my Hip Hop playlists sound so amazing on the M2.!

Good luck.

Thanks for the link.. very helpful...

Sarath

iDota
The M2 (s) are not available locally right (Bangalore or other metros?)
Where did you get yours from? teejay

Tenida

Gadget Freak
Soundmagic earphone's build Quality is good or not?Are better than creative nd others brand?

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Soundmagic's build quality isnt that good, its quite prone to die on you after a year's use.
As for me, i bought my M2 from lynx india.
You can order through pristinenote (google it), its a very reliable site and great customer satisfaction and support. :)
@megamind- ur welcome :) , you guys should check out head-fi forums for audio needs

noob

Cyborg Agent
Wise! But i doubt Ep630 can compete with ipod's??? I need deep bass...

it sucks , i have one..bass is ZERO. clarity is not that good..over all exp is muddy sound..

have now ordered brainwavz M1 @ 1950 INR