Earphones to replace ipod's...

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Multi-IEM Review - 182 IEMs compared (Soundmagic E30 & Blue Ever Blue 866B added 7/06)

Check it out.
Take a look at the models from senn, Meelectronics and brainwavz only coz they are readily available.
IMO, M6 would be ur best bet , giving u good bass wid way better music than the senns.
Also try to shell out 500 bucks more for the Brainwavz M2, that would put everything else to shame, esp in the bass department.

Having experienced the Senn Cx 300 and currently owning the M2, I can safely say that M2 pwns it in every department. The bass of M2 is heavenly. All my Hip Hop playlists sound so amazing on the M2.!

Good luck.

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Multi-IEM Review - 182 IEMs compared (Soundmagic E30 & Blue Ever Blue 866B added 7/06)

Check it out.
Take a look at the models from senn, Meelectronics and brainwavz only coz they are readily available.
IMO, M6 would be ur best bet , giving u good bass wid way better music than the senns.
Also try to shell out 500 bucks more for the Brainwavz M2, that would put everything else to shame, esp in the bass department.

Having experienced the Senn Cx 300 and currently owning the M2, I can safely say that M2 pwns it in every department. The bass of M2 is heavenly. All my Hip Hop playlists sound so amazing on the M2.!

Good luck.

Thanks for the link.. very helpful...

Sarath

iDota
The M2 (s) are not available locally right (Bangalore or other metros?)
Where did you get yours from? teejay

teejay_geekEd

GeekEd!...
Soundmagic's build quality isnt that good, its quite prone to die on you after a year's use.
As for me, i bought my M2 from lynx india.
You can order through pristinenote (google it), its a very reliable site and great customer satisfaction and support. :)
@megamind- ur welcome :) , you guys should check out head-fi forums for audio needs

Top Bottom