[For Sale] Earphones sale

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^Cool. That's one of the most detailed earphone in the price range.

Also, I am considering selling RE272 and Ortofon e-Q5. If anyone interested then PM me the price. I'll see if the price is reasonable then I may sell these too.

And a Sansa FUZE+ too. 16GB version.

Hrishi

Received the requested product in Good condition today.
It was very nice and fair priced deal, and he was very helpful in suggesting me the IEM of my choice.

Thanks Faun.

Hrishi

Faun , is the Ultraphile still available or somebody is in line for it ??

Actually after looking at your DN-16 another friend of mine wanted me to get him an IEM. :p [He wants something unique looking.]

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Faun , is the Ultraphile still available or somebody is in line for it ??

Actually after looking at your DN-16 another friend of mine wanted me to get him an IEM. :p [He wants something unique looking.]

Ultraphile is sold to Megamind.

No other Unique looking IEM like DN-16.

Do have DN-18 though.

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
Do u have any of these -
Brainwavz M5,
Vsonic GR02 bass or GR06,
Rock it sounds R-20 or R30,
Astrotec AM-90
?
If so, do u intend on selling any of em ?

PS - was planning to buy GR06 but wont do so if I find it somewhere on the forums.
Also, I had the AM-90 but some ass stole it.

Thetrueblueviking

I was planning to start a Vsonic collection. I am about to order a GR02 bass this weekend :)
And If I like it GR06 is sure to follow.

Do you recommend sticking with AM-90 instead ?
If so,Why ?

And can u share all the IEMs apart from the ones u mentioned in this thread that you re willing to sell :p
Preferably something between 1-2.5k ?

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
FXT90 Sold to a member from another forum.

I was planning to start a Vsonic collection. I am about to order a GR02 bass this weekend :)
And If I like it GR06 is sure to follow.

Do you recommend sticking with AM-90 instead ?
If so,Why ?

And can u share all the IEMs apart from the ones u mentioned in this thread that you re willing to sell :p
Preferably something between 1-2.5k ?

If you liked AM-90 then better look for other balanced armatures.

For the time, I have DUNU DN-18, which I have not listed for sale yet.

How's GR02 Bass edition? A review ?

Thetrueblueviking

I wonder why deliveries to India are delayed. I ordered it on 23rd. Delivery was expected between 28th and 4th.
Tomorrow is 4th (or today by the clock) I just hope I lay my hands on it tomorrow.

Faun ... I am taking one of the DN-18 (if u are willing to sell it) or the E30 ....
Which one do u think would suit a metalhead ?
I need somethink that has good lows/bass. However at the same time, it should not be so strong so as to suppress the highs or the mids. And most impt of all, I would like the one which is more durable. :)
AFAIK, the dunnu IEMs are better known for durability and the E30 is more balanced.

PM me how to send u the money after u ve suggested one out of the two which suits me better :)

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
What was the mode of shipment ? Speed post or normal post or fedex etc ?

E30 is better in sound quality according to my preference as it's balanced. DN-18 is warmer and better built.

Top Bottom