[For Sale] Earphones sale

Thetrueblueviking

No highs, No lows = Bose.
I had ordered it from lendmeurears on ebay. They shipped it via singapore post.
Their site offers shipment details only till the shipment leaves Singapore.
After that, you have to track it using their domestic sites, one of which aint available in India.

Which one of the two is currently in a better condition and would last more as in which one has sturdy cable ? And better strain relief at the Y joint ?

I think it would be the DN-18, correct ?

Book it for me. PM me the amount (of-course be generous while u do so :D) and all the payment methods.

But again - why is the xe200 is still on hold ?

Thetrueblueviking

^I wish I could :p

The singaporepost shows that my GR02 reached India on 28th. Its been a week since 28th and I wonder, if the parcel can travel from Singapore to India in 4 days, why the hell is it taking so long to deliver within India.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^It will be better if you inquire about the parcel from India Post. I have lost many parcels without tracking numbers. There is high rate of theft of parcels in India.
Always made it a point to order via EMS speed post.

I have another IEM for sale. Not really wanted to put them up for sale but quick cash will help my camera upgrade. It's HiSound Pop. It's presentation is like listening to wide-stage dolby concert. Not suited for all genres but bass is the main point and wooden resonance is pretty charming to me.

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7037/6781897444_d2924743ee.jpg

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7192/6781897738_71ba6219e1.jpg

I replaced filters on this with the one provided with RE-0.

Faun, i think you better change its status, else TBV will elope with it ;P

updated.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
^^1200 including shipping via DTDC next business day delivery if applicable.

I will put up the latest pics with timestamp today.

Thetrueblueviking

got the Xears today in good condition.

trying them out now.

If u don't like em and find your 1300 bucks not put to the right use - you ll see me as a ray of hope there.

Hey faun - do u mind rating dn18,e30 and popo in terms of their build ? which ones would be more suitable for a long run ?

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
If u don't like em and find your 1300 bucks not put to the right use - you ll see me as a ray of hope there.

Hey faun - do u mind rating dn18,e30 and popo in terms of their build ? which ones would be more suitable for a long run ?

It seems there is some problem with XE200PRO as doomgiver notified me. Won't be able to sell that. Refunding him the amount or trade for Popo.

DN-18 has better build quality.

doomgiver

Warframe
well, actually, it seems to be a balancing issue at first glance.
if you are on a device that supports L/R balancing, you are cool.

however, i mainly use a portable player, hence, no balancing :(

shame. the SQ is good. would have liked to use them.

Thetrueblueviking

It seems there is some problem with XE200PRO as doomgiver notified me. Won't be able to sell that. Refunding him the amount or trade for Popo.

DN-18 has better build quality.

Can u PM me ur mailing address. I would like to send the money by speed post.

Hrishi

NEFT transfer is easiest and very fast + reliable.

Want to purchase the newly listed one , but kinda running low on "Gadget Expenses" , for this month.

OP
Faun

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Money transfer via speed post may not be possible as per postage rules. And the problem will be that there are chances that I may not get the parcel or it may take weeks. Indian post is not much reliable.

You can deposit via your bank branch too. Doomgiver can give you some idea. But IMO online neft transfer is the easiest way if you have netbanking enabled.

Thetrueblueviking

So I ll have to do a Bank deposit. I hate it :(
PM me the details.

Doomgiver -please enlighten me.

BTW - my friends use to send money by courier while we used to run game servers :p

Top Bottom