earphones better than ep 630

Status
Not open for further replies.

yogi7272

Cyborg Agent
hi guys, looking for new earphones which are better than ep 630 for use with n82 ..budget is upto 2.5k .. suggestions pls ..

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Sennheiser CX300 for 2.5k

*www.theitdepot.com/product.php?cat=19&sub_category_id=64&product_id=2042

Sony MDR-EX55SL/B for 1.5k

*www.sony.co.in/product/mdr-ex55sl/sku/mdrex55sl%2Fbqe?site=hp_en_IN_i

Last edited:

moshel

Padawan
check this site Jaben

i ordered Crossroads Mylarone SVi from here and they are just tooooo goood....my ep630 is down the drain.

you can check their forums for more recommendations. They have almost all the brands with them.

Jaben Forums

i won the mylarone in their weekly lucky draw. they send by free international shipping. but i asked them for speed post and had to pay for that. i also ordered a headphone amplifier from there.

i highly recommend that place.

Lucky_star

Still Shining!
I saw the Sony MDR-EX55SL/B today. EP630 isn't available here. At at 1.4k, I think it will have the same quality as in ep 630. I will be buying it in few days.

Last edited:

gopz

In the zone
senn px100, Ie 8

The PX100 is nice, but there is a major issue with it - people sitting around will get annoyed because it doesnt shield the sound well from outside, so people around can hear the music as well :)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
The PX100 is nice, but there is a major issue with it - people sitting around will get annoyed because it doesnt shield the sound well from outside, so people around can hear the music as well :)

PX100 is open-aural design. It will not shield sound from coming out. Due to it's open-aural design, it gives superior sound with no loss in quality and no distortion at lower volumes.

gopz

In the zone
PX100 is open-aural design. It will not shield sound from coming out. Due to it's open-aural design, it gives superior sound with no loss in quality and no distortion at lower volumes.

Yeah but it is really annoying for the people around!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom