E90 The Brick?Price?

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
E71- i dont like the keypad.i know its good but i just dont like the looks.and for the price tag , u get some better phones with a big screen..

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
@nish_higher, just for your information, Macboy Preshit has a E90 with him right now. So if you have any questions to ask, he's your man. You can expect unbiased comments from him.

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
^ thanks...i've pm'ed him :D

i found this written in EVERY review..now who said E90 was slow ?

Low memory (RAM for running programs) has been a sore point for S60 smartphones since time immemorial. The E90 marks a wonderful step forward: instead of the 20 megs average, it has 80 megs free to run programs! In terms of Symbian applications, this means you can run many applications at once with no need to exit apps when memory gets low. Even RAM-hungry apps like Gallery, the web browser and Maps can all run together happily. This makes the E90 Communicator a serious business tool that can make the most of multi-tasking. We hope this is the beginning of a trend for Nokia, but we fear it might just be a bump for the Communicator line.

Last edited:

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
i found this written in EVERY review..now who said E90 was slow ?

Having higher RAM is always better, but the 128mb RAM in E90 is more than enough the OS does not need as much. People have tried exhausting that much RAM by running all the apps at once still they were unsuccessful. Meaning there is no shortage of RAM in E90.
I said the same thing.
finally i went to Nokia , got a qoute of 35200 , gave 10k in advance :| and my E90 is coming ! :D
Good boy! *s269.photobucket.com/albums/jj44/visio159/Unismilies/31.png

OP
N

nish_higher

Wise Old Owl
yup..in a few days time..
couldnt think of any other phone ..coz there's none atm..
even if someone likes any,u wont get a 4" screen :)

Tamoghno

Padawan
What color did you choose ? I heard there are two color , black and another something like "mocha" (huh ? ? ) almost similar . And what is hinge's color of your device ?

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
What color did you choose ? I heard there are two color , black and another something like "mocha" (huh ? ? ) almost similar . And what is hinge's color of your device ?

Actually two colours you are mentioning, black and mocha are infact the same for E90. It is actually not proper black, but dark brown (hence the name 'mocha'). The other colour is Red.

@nish_higher I'll suggest you get the Mocha colour.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
The colour you guys are referring to as black is actually a very dark shade of brown, which in most lighting conditions resembles black.

Follow this Flicks Photostream for some great pics of the E90 and some of it's awesome camera samples: *www.flickr.com/photos/centrinos/
*farm3.static.flickr.com/2131/2475068661_5ed1cdd674.jpg?v=0

preshit is away i guess.he didnt respnd.
He was at some mall yesterday in Mumbai covering the iPhone 3G launch. Last I heard he's at home now or probably left for college.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom