Dying Light

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Settings for
560Ti
8GB RAM
i2500k

I haven't done any optimization. Game looked good in the first setting. Don't like blur so turned off that.

*farm8.staticflickr.com/7635/16213255743_71bcd229b3_b.jpg
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7608/16210845234_d7cc8695ce_b.jpg

Zombie dancing, funny easter egg
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7630/16807302556_a9a1f86e89_b.jpg
*farm9.staticflickr.com/8725/16213212013_702be1057d_b.jpg

Alan Wake ?
*farm8.staticflickr.com/7640/16210860714_dafaaefc24_b.jpg

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Settings for
560Ti
8GB RAM
i2500k

I haven't done any optimization. Game looked good in the first setting. Don't like blur so turned off that.

just for the head up , do try no chromatic abberation + no film grain(optional) mod . Also with sweetfx game looks more richer .

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
just for the head up , do try no chromatic abberation + no film grain(optional) mod . Also with sweetfx game looks more richer .

Already reached the finale. I have this habit of not completing games after reaching the finale. ALIEN Isolation, Dark Souls 2 DLC and now this.

gameranand

Living to Play
Looks nice as expected. Devs are same as Dead Island so co-op would be good, in DI also they didn't disappoint.

iittopper

Wise Old Owl
Looks nice as expected. Devs are same as Dead Island so co-op would be good, in DI also they didn't disappoint.

yep Coop is very much fun if you play with 3 other friends . The parkour system is awesome (like mirror edge) and you can kill enemies in no of unique ways which makes the game much more fun and interesting . Also the unlock system is really cool .

sam_738844

Wise Old Owl
yep Coop is very much fun if you play with 3 other friends . The parkour system is awesome (like mirror edge) and you can kill enemies in no of unique ways which makes the game much more fun and interesting . Also the unlock system is really cool .

Agreed. Surviving a cold black night with three others, chased, hunted by spotters and hunters while raining, running and climbing to find a safehouse! Awesome thrill.

kapilove77

Padawan
Just finished main story and found out this amazing Easter egg.

*i.imgur.com/cPf0HO1.png

*i.imgur.com/XfqWaeX.png

*i.imgur.com/WGOD2ey.png

*i.imgur.com/IdRVC6W.png

*i.imgur.com/RNEwJhQ.png

*i.imgur.com/dYxK0h4.png

*i.imgur.com/hzP6Rmi.png

*i.imgur.com/0zSMJAm.png

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
Started.

i can see this will take a long chunk of my time now :D

very very nice and polished game with great gameplay!!

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
Started.

i can see this will take a long chunk of my time now :D

very very nice and polished game with great gameplay!!

You will see that your free running skills will get seamless once you unlock and upgrade the perks. The game gets so much a free running experience later.

Good luck, good night, for the initial levels :lol:

anirbandd

Conversation Architect
its running quite good on my 960 with med details. on high, it feels quite a lot choppy. :\

yes, while starting out in the open after the safe house, it is extremely difficult to free run seamlessly. a lot like when starting out with Assassin's Creed for the first time; not finding ways to get to rooftops, falling down from rooftops, not finding pathways between two roofs etc etc.

Piyush

Lanaya
You will see that your free running skills will get seamless once you unlock and upgrade the perks. The game gets so much a free running experience later.

Good luck, good night, for the initial levels :lol:

How is the flow of the game? Is it linear/ sequential/ or do-what-you-want-while-doing-story-quests?

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
its running quite good on my 960 with med details. on high, it feels quite a lot choppy. :\

yes, while starting out in the open after the safe house, it is extremely difficult to free run seamlessly. a lot like when starting out with Assassin's Creed for the first time; not finding ways to get to rooftops, falling down from rooftops, not finding pathways between two roofs etc etc.
960 is high end card. Are you playing on 1080p ?
Post the details of setting.

How is the flow of the game? Is it linear/ sequential/ or do-what-you-want-while-doing-story-quests?
Main quest. Side quests. And you can free roam anytime over entire map. There are quarantine zones where you can enter and fight. There are hidden tunnels infested with different zombies.

At the end when you get to the last mission, the game tells you that there is no turning point after that. So you can pretty much delay the last mission until you have done other things in the game.

Watch a gameplay video. Nights are scary. Days not so.

Top Bottom