Dudes from bangalore

d3p

PowerHouse
Bump,
How many are coming to the meet tomorrow?
Me and [MENTION=88371]d3p[/MENTION] confirmed. [MENTION=149723]gta0gagan[/MENTION] , how about you?

Place : League of Extraordinary Gamers

See you all @ LOEG.

- - - Updated - - -

RCuber from this d3p's account, where are you guys?

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I took three snaps, You have to guess what they are, [MENTION=88371]d3p[/MENTION] knows the full config. ;)
*i.imgur.com/hsb9mXK.jpg
*i.imgur.com/W1lCXu1.jpg

CS:GO
*i.imgur.com/QnUTVLL.jpg

PS: We did not take any picture of ourselves :/

d3p

PowerHouse
I took three snaps, You have to guess what they are, [MENTION=88371]d3p[/MENTION] knows the full config. ;)

PS: We did not take any picture of ourselves :/

All i cared about was those Sick GTX Titan's in SLI, Those Effing Dominator 64GB Platinum Memories & on top the Cabinet......

*i.imgur.com/W1lCXu1.jpg

Gollum

Collector
All i cared about was those Sick GTX Titan's in SLI, Those Effing Dominator 64GB Platinum Memories & on top the Cabinet......

*i.imgur.com/W1lCXu1.jpg

*img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120510103940/invasorzim/es/images/8/88/Mother-of-god-template.jpg

d3p

PowerHouse
More info about the config can be found here.

*www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.180760752124156.1073741837.149334158600149&type=1

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] what is ur net connection brand and plan man i am living in same locality and need a good connection airtel is damn expensive any other you can suggest that maybe available there..........

rakesh_ic

Cyborg Agent
I had a backstab on saturday. Got a call from onsite counterpart and I had to be in office. :(

Couldnt make it... sighh

ssb1551

Technomancer
[MENTION=85950]Gollum[/MENTION] what is ur net connection brand and plan man i am living in same locality and need a good connection airtel is damn expensive any other you can suggest that maybe available there..........

I know Gollum is supposed to answer but we both have the same plan :D. Its from ACT Broadband. 2mbps connection with 30GB of FUP after which the speed drops to 512 kbps. We pay 950 bucks every month for the plan. Just to be clear its 950 each!!

Top Bottom