Dudes from bangalore

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
Not at the cost of loosing others who might have issues with the earlier dates. Else, I'm in. (Eg. Sunday)

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
I think I had total of three meetings, one in MG Road with 5 guys, Mehul Ved & Anirudh(Infra_Lal_Dude), two weeks ago I met another TDF member at forum mall, cannot remember his name or ID :twisted: . I do contact Gigacore and Din(Dinakar Uncle) over phone.

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
I met Charan last week @ Forum. :p

Will be busy this week and the week next because of exams. Then going back to home immediately after exam ends. After 27th I can meet at any day and any time. :)

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
@amruth kiran: if you're asking me, then no. We met once more after that @ forum mall, koramangala. That time we went to a movie.

Enjoy~!

amruth kiran

I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them
oh okay i had to eat my words then.. you guys do meet. hopefully i'll meet you guys too..

gagan_kumar

Wise Old Owl
Hi there
sorry for intrusion, do u guys know any good shops to buy computer parts in sp road
please pm me the shops name..

Last edited:

webgenius

Ambassador of Buzz
Hi there
sorry for intrusion, do u guys know any good shops to buy computer parts in sp road
please pm me the shops name..

Visit Ankit Infotech in SP Road. It's reliable compared to other shops there that might sell fake products. Also the guy there is pretty knowledgeable and suggests alternatives.

If you visit SP road from town hall direction, you'll see this shop in the left side. This is the 6th or 7th shop in SP road.

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
@gta0gagan : if you don't mind coming to koramangala you can try Multiple Computech. I have got acquanted to them since my recent couple of purchases. So far I'm satisfied with their service.

@abhi_10_20 : as I remember, we have met once. Am I correct?

Enjoy~!

furious_gamer

Excessive happiness
@gta0gagan : if you don't mind coming to koramangala you can try Multiple Computech. I have got acquanted to them since my recent couple of purchases. So far I'm satisfied with their service.

@abhi_10_20 : as I remember, we have met once. Am I correct?

Enjoy~!

Exact Location and landmark. Cause koramangala is too big to find anything easily..

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
its in the 5th block. I forgot the road name. The one that comes down from the Forum Mall (Koramangala side). If you're coming down from Forum mall, you will find it on the right side, partially underground shop. Landmark to look for is Oriental bank of commerce. As I remember, after Airtel office.

Enjoy~!

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Sorry, but I had to post this:
Forum Mall sounds like the perfect place people from TD "Forum" should meet up! :lol:

Anyway, I wish I could meet in Bangalore. Since I am in Delhi! :p

Top Bottom