Dudes from bangalore

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
do you think i would post my real age? lol
go to musicians thread and you can see me in a video or head over to my deviant art profile. tghen you can guess my age.
btw hobbits look young even at the age of 80.

Btw, I saw that video a few days back... It was good!!! :-D

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
Im here
missing internet. how do you guys do anything? Like using steam is too expensive for me with these rates. Looked up Airtel and BSNL. Airtel seems better. Data is sooo costly for IT capital of India. Which era do BSNL live in they still have plans for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 GB. Wow.
Is there any local ISP plan with unlimited GB, and no FUP and no speed change after a particular limit ? like basically any plans at all not in the format of "__ mbps upto __ gb and __ mbps after that".

Gollum

Collector
Im here
missing internet. how do you guys do anything? Like using steam is too expensive for me with these rates. Looked up Airtel and BSNL. Airtel seems better. Data is sooo costly for IT capital of India. Which era do BSNL live in they still have plans for 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 GB. Wow.
Is there any local ISP plan with unlimited GB, and no FUP and no speed change after a particular limit ? like basically any plans at all not in the format of "__ mbps upto __ gb and __ mbps after that".
nothing like that.
only act fibernet is good as they do not count your uploads.

Top Bottom