dual sim within 2k

stonecaper

SuperMASSiVE
But The Best phone Would Be This - Samsung E1252 Mobile Price - Buy Samsung E1252 at Lowest Price in India

i guess nokia also launched dual sims in this range.. may be you should check them out... i dont know how are they but itz nokia afterall...

pauldmps

Banned
Only dual-sim Nokia is the C1-00 which does not have dual-sim active. So I won't recommend it.

Get the Samsung E1252.

aroraanant

Explorer
Though I haven't used any dual sim but samsung e1252 seems to a nice option...many of friends are using videocon phones,they are also very good.
Please don't go for Spice,micromax,lava,karbon etc as the phones are not at all durable.

Though I haven't used any dual sim but samsung e1252 seems to a nice option...many of friends are using videocon phones,they are also very good.
Please don't go for Spice,micromax,lava,karbon etc as the phones are not at all durable.

You cant say that, I have one spice mobile QT44 which runs fine with dual sim. :grin:

OP
R

raj_in

In the zone
thnx for the suggestion
looks like it will be the e1252
wht the best micromax phone in tht range
just in-case

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod

Videocon, Spice, Micromax, or whatever local brand you say. most are chinese branded mobiles & should not be trusted. yes, some are good like Micromax Andro (rebranded ZTE Penguin), Spice Android mobile (10k, Android 2.1. forgotten the name. same as Motorola XT3), etc are good. but don't take any of these brands blindly.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
thnx for the suggestion
looks like it will be the e1252
wht the best micromax phone in tht range
just in-case

I m using Samsung E1252 its a very good phone with good reception of FM & Calls....

I bought @1700 in March2011 :mrgreen:

harm064

Broken In
Dude go for Nokia Nokia C2-00, The battery backup is solid for low end phones in Nokia. Trust me, that's a decision that you won't regret.

Last edited:
Top Bottom