My system config is as follows:
MSI K9N NeoF
AMD Athlon64 X2 3600+ Dual Core Processor
2X 512MB DDR2 RAM @ 667Mhz
NVIDIA GeForce 7600 GT 256MB
My problem is:
1. Whenever i start my system, i get a warning exactly like this :
***** WARNING: UNKNOWN PROCESSOR REVISION *****
THE PROCESSOR(S) INSTALLED ON YOUR SYSTEM ARE OF UNKNOWN REVISION.
PLEASE CONTACT YOUR BIOS VENDOR FOR APPROPRIATE UPDATES.
PRESS F1 TO CONTINUE
I had to press F1 everytime i start my cmptr. I want to know why this warning
appeared and how to solve it. Plz help............
2. On system configuration viewing software like EVEREST, NERO InfoTOOL(from NERO 7 PREMIUM),
CPU-Z and with DirectX Diagnostic Tool, the motherboard model displayed are different from each other.
Some displayed as MS-7260 and some displayed as UNKNOWN. I want to know why it is different and
how to dolve it. Plz help............
*geocities.com/madmax_tt/1.JPGi've attach a screenshot
3. Also, i do a benchmark test on MEMORY READ, MEMORY WRITE and MEMORY LATENCY on
EVEREST HOME EDITION version 2.01.347. My motherboard and processor are displayed as UNKNOWN.
I want to know why this happen and how to solve it. Plz help............
*geocities.com/madmax_tt/2.JPGi.ve attach a screenshot

chandiramani

Right off the assembly line
Re: Motherboard problem

i had the assus mother board p5 n73 am here problem pf display i can change ram and proccessor also but no display:sad:

Cilus

laborare est orare
motherboard, processor, ram and graphic card are brand new. just 2 weeks old only

Your motherboard is new does not mean the Bios of your motherboard is updated. Go to your motherboard company site and download the latest BIOS file available. it will probably be .BIN format. And our motherboard driver CD must have a BIOS update utility. Use this utility to update the BIOS.

I Think it will solve your problem.

One of the topic question: Why did you buy an obsolete system.

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
Did you buy that second hand? I bought the same processor 3.5years ago with 512MB 667Mhz DDR2 RAM.

And 7600GT??? where did you get that?

Cool Buddy

Wise Old Owl
yes, threads more than one year old should not be continued, why do people go that far back in the forum to look for threads and post in them. Things change a lot in the tech world and it's no use discussing 1 year old problems, forget 3 year old ones.

Mods,*Please lock this thread and remove it from the front page.

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
Your motherboard is new does not mean the Bios of your motherboard is updated. Go to your motherboard company site and download the latest BIOS file available. it will probably be .BIN format. And our motherboard driver CD must have a BIOS update utility. Use this utility to update the BIOS.

I Think it will solve your problem.

One of the topic question: Why did you buy an obsolete system.

:D :lol: :)

Top Bottom