Downloading Torrent for a Film Do not wish to have Sub-Titles !

Status
Not open for further replies.

digitaltab

In the zone
It is a thin line. :)

As, long as he is not mentioning a movie name, or requesting tracker names, or asking for magnet links it is safe.

Don't you see that???
the movie is already mentioned: x-men first class

then where the hell is the thin line?

it will be exactly like if somebody downloads a game from torrent and asks about a crack here and you moderators help him, and beside that you praise your anti- piracy policy, which according to me , has become a joke here, thin line... bull****....

Sarvesh

Journeyman
Don't you see that???
the movie is already mentioned: x-men first class

then where the hell is the thin line?

it will be exactly like if somebody downloads a game from torrent and asks about a crack here and you moderators help him, and beside that you praise your anti- piracy policy, which according to me , has become a joke here, thin line... bull****....

I agree with you. Instead of mentioning a download from torrent - he should have asked "how to remove or get rid of sub-titles from movie".:-(

ico

Super Moderator
Staff member
All this over a god damned name? I thought these posts had conveyed the point for everybody and could have served as an example. :/

Hey buddy, when you asking help to download warez, keep the details to a minimum or you might be painting a target symbol on yourself....if you get what I mean.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/gamerz/138223-gentlemans-guide-posting-section.html ;)

You mean you want help with a movie file in which you do not want to see the subs :)

It's answered so I'm not repeating what has been said already.

Also always check if the the subs are hard subbed or soft subbed
If you want the post to be edited, press the report button instead of behaving like a juvenile.

Hmmm..... Movie torrents.... is it not illegal stuff ?? just curious !!
Could be The Big Buck Bunny as well. That said, I missed the name in the post when I replied. Title was fine, I replied accordingly. I saw Desmond's and Sarath's posts later. Saw the name of the movie. Thought let it be as it will serve as an example regarding what NOT to do. :/

Name edited now to satisfy everyone's fantasy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom