Downloading through Rapidshare

Status
Not open for further replies.

nil_3

In the zone
Whenever I try to download any .RAR file, say, 50 MB through Rapidshare, download goes on and at 97-98%, it cuts off. My brouser is Internet Explorer 6 and I am not Premium Account Holder(of Rapidshare). Is there any way(except being Premium Account Holder) to download the full file? What is other member's experience in this regard?

mehulved

18 Till I Die............
Use a better browser *better-browser.com/.
Or Firefox is also better than IE.
You can select either IE, Opera or Maxthon. All are quite good.

sysfilez

Welcome To The Jungle
i download a whole lot of stuff from rapid share and i use ie, never faced any such problem ever.

mehulved

It happens mostly because of unstable internet connection not because of software, but it is not possible to resume the download in case it gets stopped mid-way that is why I suggested other browsers.
Besides he can also use download managers.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
ya it cant be bcoz of ie that a download stops midway ..... never happened with me .... have been using ie for a long time now

OP
nil_3

nil_3

In the zone
tech_your_future said:
It happens mostly because of unstable internet connection not because of software, but it is not possible to resume the download in case it gets stopped mid-way that is why I suggested other browsers.Besides he can also use download managers.

I use BSNL DataOne 500 plan.Is there any brouser which can resume download?

Is there any download manager which can support Rapidshare free account?

rakeshishere

HELP AND SUPPORT
nil_3 said:
I use BSNL DataOne 500 plan.Is there any brouser which can resume download?

No not even single one

Is there any download manager which can support Rapidshare free account?

All download managers support free accounts but you do not get a RESUME-PAUSE OPTION...IF u want this feature get a premium account and be happy;)

mehulved

Opera can resume downloads but not from rapidshare cos of the constraints put on the server side.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom