Downloading & playing files from Youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.

techno-phobe

Right off the assembly line
I want to know how we can download the file from You Tube and which softwares can used to play them. Thank U

din

Tribal Boy
If I remember correctly, Digit gave some softwares in the CD / DVDs before. There are Youtube download addons for Firefox.

But on a different note, I think discussion about the softwares to download Youtube videos is not allowed here.

Last edited:

digitalage

java is fun.
^^^ u can just use the "free download manager" provided in the digit dvd...to download flash content online.... but in case of utube it may be illigal....check their T&C first.

krazzy

Techtree Reviewer
Or you can go to *vixy.net and post the URL of the youtube video page there, select the format and download it.

Cool Joe

The Black Waltz
Of course there add ons for Firefox that do the same. BTW, it's not allowed to download YouTube videos without the permission of the uploaders (I think).

sarincv

Journeyman
if u r using firefox, search for an addon called fast video download, install and restart firefox. u will see an icon(down arrow) st the right bottom of the browser. play any youtube video, then click on that icon (sometimes you have to click twice) to save the video as flv.

and for playing flv files, u can use vlc, GOM, flv player or install klite codec pack

Last edited:

mrintech

Technomancer
Do check this post and also the Comments there: *tech-baby.co.cc/2008/09/21/how-to-convert-all-videos-and-music-to-ipod-and-other-formats

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom