Download Windows 7 RC NOW

Status
Not open for further replies.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Daemon tools doesnt work .. any alternative people?

and

how many of you are trying x64 edition?

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
^^ on the bay of pirates search for windows 7 lite ( a 1.1gb vlited version , takes only 3.3gb after installation)
Daemon tools doesnt work .. any alternative people?
magicdisc

axxo

99.9% Idle
^yes its working here to...Now I have a dual boot xp & win 7 on their own primary partition and hide each other partitons whey they are invoked from xosl.

sakumar79

Technomancer
For some reason, latest version of Daemon Tools also was giving me repeated restarts... Latest version of Alcohol 52% however worked...

Arun

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
update: Virtual Clone Drive is working fine on Win7 x64

download here - > *www.slysoft.com/en/virtual-clonedrive.html

shyamno

Ambassador of Buzz
can the iso be mounted and installed from within WinXP on a empty partition ??

Can I access all my drives after booting in either OS (XP and Win7) ??

NucleusKore

TheSaint
It detected/downloaded RNDIS drivers my HTC Touch very nicely. I did not have to use the CD that came with the phone.

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
^ yes the driver support has been the best feature of windows 7 till now. its very unlike M$ .. isnt it. all the drivers automatically installed i havent used my driver cd.. except for the sound card utility to anable sound at both front and back.

dreams

Gracias Senor
have tested the beta, my lappy was occasionally getting hanged, but i would say the interface is pretty awesome than vista..now d/l the RC with 300KBps speed, gonna install it in my pretty old desktop..keepin my fingers crossed.

toofan

Technomancer
I am trying to play Urban Terror 4.1 in Window 7 RC but its giving some error like open Gl missing or something like that. Any solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom