download accelerator prob

Status
Not open for further replies.

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
i today downloaded download accelerator plus latest version form download.com

when i opened an download on the Mozilla the DAP(download accelerator plus) didn't activated and i have to ultimately download the files from the Mozilla though dap was running in the background and also there was an error message from the DAP whenever i opened it without any thing written inthe message box and even when i started the download with DAP browser the download opened with Mozilla only.
how to resolve this

Ecko

Wandering In Tecno Land
Better try FlashGet rather than DAp
Also install Flashgot extension in Firefox

imageek

Journeyman
hi..

go to DAP options.....

try and reintegrate it with your browser....

i have this problem with opera...

OP
rohitshubham

rohitshubham

Ambassador of Buzz
can anyone suggest the best download manager which increases the speed of downloading to the max possible or give highest transfer rate

afonofa

Journeyman
I'm using DAP v7.5 free version. It works perfectly, has all the features I need(scheduler, auto disconnect/shutdown etc.), the only thing it lacks(compared to the paid version) is the 'Always Resume' feature. But I don't need that anyway. I just have to block 2-3 ip's in my firewall and thats the end for DAP ads. I get 200KBps+ speeds with DAP everytime, unless its a slow server. I cant be sure of fully utilizing my net's bandwidth everytime, if I download without it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom