Who are you?

• Total voters

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I miss the Roshan fight at the end though that was in the old Diretide. Where both teams team up to kill Roshan.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
That's good to hear.

After how many years is diretide back?

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk
I think last diretide was 2012 or 2013/14. So quite the many years.
I miss the Roshan fight at the end though that was in the old Diretide. Where both teams team up to kill Roshan.
This one is actually very fun to play and stuff. Here we need to give taffy to Roshan basically.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Same as previous Diretide.
Although this one is a whole different game mode which is 5v5 and in a new map totally... Game renders like Borderlands somewhat which is interesting to say the least

Also, we get proper marketable treasure drops.
How is dota 2 Halloween update? I haven’t installed it.
Install arch first. Kappa.
There is Diretide. That should be reason enough to install.
Dota gained like 200k players in the first day itself. So yeah people are really playing it.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
They should make it a permanent game mode instead of a yearly event.

Let's hope they bring the Year Beast mode as well next year.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
What heroes you guys are using for Diretide? I mainly pick heroes with AoE like Sand King. I just sandstorm and let the creeps die and then collect the candy while still invis in the sandstorm.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Some photos of TDF gang playing earlier this week:

*i.imgur.com/4Iyfx8I.jpg

*i.imgur.com/Z9TFcs5.jpg

What heroes you guys are using for Diretide? I mainly pick heroes with AoE like Sand King. I just sandstorm and let the creeps die and then collect the candy while still invis in the sandstorm.
I am playing tank heroes like Underlord, Tide, etc. Otherwise heroes like Dusa, Clink, etc are also very good.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I have found out that Leshrac is actually pretty good at farming candy. Only problem he has is that he needs a lot of mana regen.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
For some reason I'm unable to win diretide matches. Getting very bad teammates from matchmaking. Need to queue with you guys.
I have found out that Leshrac is actually pretty good at farming candy. Only problem he has is that he needs a lot of mana regen.
Mana boot, Euls, Kaya, bloodstone. Octarine after. That should do the trick.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I mostly play solo. There is a group where Fusion, Bone, Zero, hellwarden, etc play but it's almost always full, so never played with those guys.

Mana boot, Euls, Kaya, bloodstone. Octarine after. That should do the trick.
I always rush sheepstick after making mana boots because the teamfights become real ugly sometimes. Bloodstone after that. I also prefer Aether Lens over Octarine core.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I always rush sheepstick after making mana boots because the teamfights become real ugly sometimes. Bloodstone after that. I also prefer Aether Lens over Octarine core.

Make euls first. Trust me, the game will be much easier as you can use it offensively to stun and defensively when you pop ulti as well.

Hex is very expensive to build and you'll be without item for a long time and won't be that useful for the team. Always make one of these cheaper easier to make items before going for the ones costing 6k. Need more sustain.

Top Bottom