Who are you?

• Total voters

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I'm glad I m so away from this Addictive games (MMORPG) :flamewar:
Not everyone as frantic about flamingjme the gentleman herr
Yeah I think I uninstalled this game back in 2016. Best decision ever made. SP gamer forever now.
6.84 was truly the best patch. It has only gone downhill 7.00 onwards. First talents, then neutral items, lots of player base has been alienated

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
6.84 was truly the best patch. It has only gone downhill 7.00 onwards. First talents, then neutral items, lots of player base has been alienated
Don't know what IceFrog is smoking. I was already turned off when Huskar lost the damage boost based on lost health.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
I am fairly new to dota how to get kills?gain xp fast? in dota i am always having 0 kills and only assists.Is there any way to use spells in dota?Like use basic then ultimate?Having 200 hrs of dota 2 but still not able to get kills.

chimera201

Wise Old Owl

Yeah. They just kept making changes for the sake of change after that. I don't know why they have to keep changing the meta and introduce new things, just balance changes would have been fine. The ruleset for any sport like football or chess do not change over time and it shouldn't change for Dota 2 as well. I guess they just don't want anyone figuring out how their matchmaking and monetisation works :wink:

Neo

I
Don't know what IceFrog is smoking. I was already turned off when Huskar lost the damage boost based on lost health.
Idk what u are smoking buy this was never the case. Previously he used to get magic resist and attack speed due to lost HP, now its HP now regen and attack speed. Previously first ability used to give he ho regen based on lost health, now its a AOE disarm+damage+knockback around him. His ult CD was also changed from 40-50sec (?) to now 7 second i think..

DotA hero's are ever evolving and each hero only gets more stronger and more inclined towards what that hero needs, with each patch/changes

Neo

I am fairly new to dota how to get kills?gain xp fast? in dota i am always having 0 kills and only assists.Is there any way to use spells in dota?Like use basic then ultimate?Having 200 hrs of dota 2 but still not able to get kills.
Bro watch some educational videos and just always try to make the most impact on the game, whatever hero u play. Don't care about kills etc. Play objective based dota. General rule is to play only 3-4 heros and just grind until u get good. I have 7k hours and I'm still a noob.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I

Idk what u are smoking buy this was never the case. Previously he used to get magic resist and attack speed due to lost HP, now its HP now regen and attack speed. Previously first ability used to give he ho regen based on lost health, now its a AOE disarm+damage+knockback around him. His ult CD was also changed from 40-50sec (?) to now 7 second i think..

DotA hero's are ever evolving and each hero only gets more stronger and more inclined towards what that hero needs, with each patch/changes

See his pre-6.78 Berserker's Blood passive: Huskar/Old Abilities

Huskar's injuries feed his power, giving increased attack speed and damage for each 7% of missing health.

Attack Speed Bonus per Stack: 3/6/9/12
Attack Damage Bonus per Stack: 2/4/6/8

After this got nerfed, I could never really play Huskar effectively.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
Bro watch some educational videos and just always try to make the most impact on the game, whatever hero u play. Don't care about kills etc. Play objective based dota. General rule is to play only 3-4 heros and just grind until u get good. I have 7k hours and I'm still a noob.

By objective u mean destroying towers and ancient?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Neo

See his pre-6.78 Berserker's Blood passive: Huskar/Old Abilities

After this got nerfed, I could never really play Huskar effectively.
hmmm I guess I didnt play huskar back then. I mean I still dont play it but I cant ever remember having bonus damage on lost HP.

Neo

By objective u mean destroying towers and ancient?
Yes and no. Whatever you're doing, you should have a purpose in mind. Like if you're a support, think which lane you're going to go, what are you going to do in there, how to help carry get an advantage. Make things happen around the map. If your a carry think about how to farm the fastest and join fights if you have hit your timings. if you hit your timings faster, go join teamfights and snowball from there. and also learn where to farm to avoid getting ganked. First step to winning a game is winning your lane, so start there.

idk man I could go on and on on what and what not to do in the game but these things only click into mind as you play more and more.

200 hours is too less to make sense of game. come back after another thousand hours of grinding ahahahhaa

Last edited:

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Ti 10 battle pass is on. Although grinding has become harder this year, it's a thing we cherish.

Anyways, we have a daily community vote that has us choose between radiant and dire. I'll be uploading pretty much everyday for the duration of the Battle Pass. Check my playlist : Dota Predictions

Also, if anyone wants to join tdf guild post here.

Sent from my vivo 1807 using Tapatalk

Top Bottom