Who are you?

• Total voters

Cyberghost

Federal Agent Area 51
Staff member
Anyone know any item that removes dust of appearance from hero like diffusal blade. Curently diffusal blade dont work for allies after 7.00 update

snap

Lurker
Anyone know any item that removes dust of appearance from hero like diffusal blade. Curently diffusal blade dont work for allies after 7.00 update

Dust of appearance can be purged by basic type of disples, So manta style and lotus orb works too.

Dispel - Dota 2 Wik

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?

If you want to remove dusts from allies, there are no items. If u want to remove from urself, Manta and EUL will remove dust.

Other than item, there are abilities which can do it.

Piyush

Lanaya

I dunno about diffusal blade change but if you want to remove dust from allies, there is no item afaik.

You can play certain heroes though, which removes many de-buffs
Abaddon's Shield
Oracle's ulti and that dispelling skill
Legion Commander's healing skill, forgot the name

May be there are more heroes which I cant seem to recall now.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ Lesser content at level 1 than previous years. Announcer at 75! Seems we need to pay a lot more the content we used to get.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
^^ haha true, more people will flame when they lose 50 MMR. Even though just once a week I feel they shouldn't have used it.

Top Bottom