Who are you?

• Total voters

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Is DOTA like Diablo?
My friend plays a lot but i am interested in mostly RPGs.
You play matches. Each match lasts about 30 mins or so and you need to make items and destroy the enemy base. Everything in between is Dota. It isn't like Diablo where we look for treasures and all.
Yeah, it was rendering upside down but now it's fixed after an update. Does anyone know any tips and tricks? As in what factions are good? I generally stack assassins or knights.
My goto strat was to spam mage's and make tanky builds with knights. Doesn't help if RNG god fails you.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I find it kinda hard to play with limited time. I prefer unlimited time because it gives me time to think.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I find it kinda hard to play with limited time. I prefer unlimited time because it gives me time to think.
Timing in Hearthstone is much more comfortable for me. There have been many times I couldn't select a weapon in Underlords and an automatic one was chosen that was not the most ideal and I ended up losing the game because of that.

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
complete newbie to dota now i am begining to learn what are carry,jungler,support,jungsta and other different roles in dota?Best hero to start with?

Last edited:

Neo

I did that for a month and now me behavior score is 4k hahahahaha I don't care anymore I mute all before game starts

Top Bottom