Who are you?

• Total voters

Niilesh

Padawan
Quick question-is the following build correct for viper
Treads,vanguard,desolator,malestorm,shadow blade,yasha

I used this build yesterday and we won with a huge margin.

Sent from my Moto E using Tapatalk

Treads are good for DPS but i like Phase for mobility(Its pure preference though). I prefer mekanism over vanguard. It might be situationaly good though when you need BKB piercing stun(abyssal blade). You should definitely try building agha. IMO the only time you shouldn't build it is when you need to carry your team(in which case you are already probably done for).
The main thing with viper is he farms very slowly so you need to farm heroes. I never tried malestorm, it might be good to accelerate his farming.

I usually go(tanky/anti carry build)
RoA/Phase boots/Mek/Agha then choose b/w butterfly/heart/bkb/manta/mkb.
You need to farm Mek around 12-15 min in, then proceed to 5 man push. This build also requires your team to actually utilize your anti carry potential.

I used to play carry viper, i used the following build:
Wraith Band+Phase+Yasha => proceed to farm heroes and snowball. then get Butter and Heart(the game is over by then)
But now i think Dragon lance might be better. Daedalus is also good but you will be fully glass canon.

Cruzy

Journeyman
Treads are good for DPS but i like Phase for mobility(Its pure preference though). I prefer mekanism over vanguard. It might be situationaly good though when you need BKB piercing stun(abyssal blade). You should definitely try building agha. IMO the only time you shouldn't build it is when you need to carry your team(in which case you are already probably done for).
The main thing with viper is he farms very slowly so you need to farm heroes. I never tried malestorm, it might be good to accelerate his farming.

I usually go(tanky/anti carry build)
RoA/Phase boots/Mek/Agha then choose b/w butterfly/heart/bkb/manta/mkb.
You need to farm Mek around 12-15 min in, then proceed to 5 man push. This build also requires your team to actually utilize your anti carry potential.

I used to play carry viper, i used the following build:
Wraith Band+Phase+Yasha => proceed to farm heroes and snowball. then get Butter and Heart(the game is over by then)
But now i think Dragon lance might be better. Daedalus is also good but you will be fully glass canon.
I probably have never used a mekasm on him.I prefer to play him as a hard carry and let the team do the stuns. Then viper does his job :)

Cruzy

Journeyman
I probably have never used a mekasm on him.I prefer to play him as a hard carry and let the team do the stuns. Then viper does his job :)

And since viper farms slow, I can't farm an aga for him as I am a very weak farmer

azvnoit

Journeyman
Viper is very versatile and I play it only when I want to mess with enemy real bad, he's a cancer to play against.
My build usually is orb, ring of protection, tango to start with, then phase, aquila, vlad for early game, phase, sny, vlad, crystalis, shadow blade till mid game and, BoT, sny,daedalus, satanic, silver edge till late game. I go six slotted based on enemy line up, I pick up one among the following aghanim, mkb, heart, radiance(only before 30mins), skadi, AC. In some games I also picked up moon shard.
+ I have even seen people go with 7 slots keeping manta in courier.

Sometimes I go for support build picking Arcane boots and mekanism into guardian greaves, Aghanim's, shivas, and pipe of insight if required.

While writing I released there are so many items that can be added to viper making him truly versatile.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
IO is happening whether we like it or not. Will be epic when it beats Slark of all heroes. But IO vs Pudge will be difficult for all but kind of hope wisp wins.

azvnoit

Journeyman
What is the last day for International Ranked matches? I completely forgot about it, still 14 matches left for me.

Battle Pass ends on 31st August while International ranked info states that MMR trophy will be given on conclusion of TI6 which is on 13th August.

Top Bottom