Who are you?

• Total voters

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I am also hopeful for Navi. But the thing is that Na'Vi is just too dependent on Dendi, if he performs then team will win if he play mediocre then team looses. There are only so many roles that one guy can take part in.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Match 2303238485 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat

A rather epic mega creep comeback yesterday. Def'd like 30 mins against them ultimately pushing mid & ending the match. One of the more epic games in a while.

DVJex

In the zone
Patch Notes 6.87.
New items too. And I still havent finished reading the previous patch notes :/ .

Blade Mail
Now returns damage before any kind of reduction, and returns it in the same type as it was received
No longer ignores Spell Immune enemies
Now reflects Phy dmg even with BKB.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Axe counter helix will be pure damage too. Skyrath mage scepter ulti now channels for an incredible 12s.

Minor nerf to ench it seems. But lane creep denying with lich is going to be a legit Meta.

Piyush

Lanaya
Blade mail seems OP, it should be fixed soon.

Hurricane Pike usage on Ench will be fixed somehow I guess.

And pls Mr Lizard, that 12 sec duration of Mystic flare is beyond OP. Even spells like OD astralment, Tusk snowball, SD's spell to banish heroes for few seconds isnt enough to save allies.

% based increase in maic dmg based on Int stat is so bad.... heroes like Skywrath mage, Zeus, Oracle, Lina, Pugna, etc... who have good Int growth will be troublesome.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] one will need say 80 int increase just to reach aether levels.

Apparently pugna is the highest int per level hero in the game. So a level 25 pugna with 6 scythe of vyse will only lead to about 15% according to reddit. Not that bad.

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] one will need say 80 int increase just to reach aether levels.

Apparently pugna is the highest int per level hero in the game. So a level 25 pugna with 6 scythe of vyse will only lead to about 15% according to reddit. Not that bad.

Its not about how much you can gain from it... its about every point of dmg matters when in team fight. Take Necrophos for example: His ulti which depends on enemy's HP, the dmg Necro did earlier will help him. A death due to bonus magic dmg coz Necro had good enough int can lead to a GG push since enemy cant buyback on Reaper Scythe death.

More importantly, Icefrog introduced this thing on Int. We might see something more obscure in future. I dunt want to go LoL way... where the game is decided on early 20 mins of how laning stage went.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
It might be that they want to scale the heroes better into the ultra late game with all this? But most people analyzing the patch have repeatedly remarked that the int based damage is just not that significant for lost heroes.

It also maybe that, he wants to just make every hero equal or reduce flavor heroes most patches.

Piyush

Lanaya
It might be that they want to scale the heroes better into the ultra late game with all this? But most people analyzing the patch have repeatedly remarked that the int based damage is just not that significant for lost heroes.

It also maybe that, he wants to just make every hero equal or reduce flavor heroes most patches.

It doesnt makes sense then. Coz when we talk about ultra late game, only Agi carries dominate. Int carries have almost no chance apart from a handful of int carries. May be it is to add variety to pubs/ranked instead of people spamming patch hot heroes like you said.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Ench still hasn't been nerf'd. That healing is still ridiculous. Even Riki has been added to CM.

I can't help but say this patch there is lot more focus on mid game [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION]. Echo Sabre etc. Let's see what trends emerge.

PS: aghs earthshaker feels ridiculous to say the least.

anaklusmos

Youngling
Well there used to be earthshaker memes in context to basketball and dunking, I think valve took those to heart

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Finally the new update helps us "lock" inventory items that'll prevent accidental itemization when making larger items. Was suggested like reddit suggested within a day.

Top Bottom