Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
So just checked r/dota2 and saw that RTZ and Universe left EG to join Team Secret replacing W33ha and Misery. Meaning both RTZ and EE in same team. Brolove
EE+RTZ Fusion (DBZ reference)
*i.imgur.com/VbBdQHz.gif

Last edited:

Piyush

Lanaya
Its good right. When I come back, I'll be like a newb player, so it helps new player like me :D

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, first professional Indian dota2 team to participate in official valve event won its first match in Manila 2016 qualifiers. Beyond Infinity

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Its good right. When I come back, I'll be like a newb player, so it helps new player like me :D

- - - Updated - - -

BTW, first professional Indian dota2 team to participate in official valve event won its first match in Manila 2016 qualifiers. Beyond Infinity

yeah and they are up against fnatic next !

DVJex

In the zone
Dota 2 - Spring Cleanin Muh skillcap :lol:
Fixed a case of Bristleback getting an infinite duration Warpath Stack
No more rampages on BB [MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION]? :p

Fixed being unable to search for a match while spectating
Fixed the stop coaching button not working
Fixed Coaches not appearing in friends list
Finally!

Assists now get counted whenever you place debuff on an enemy hero that dies
Assists now get counted whenever you place a buff on a hero that kills an enemy hero
This is only for skills?

NEUTRAL SPAWN INDICATORS
TOWER ATTACK RANGE AND TARGET INDICATOR
There goes my excuses for being a noob :/

4k Hours and newb :p

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
And they keep changing the meta and the whole game changes.

Had a frustrating match couple of days ago where each of my teammates died more than each player of the enemy team:
Match 2228818422 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat

azvnoit

Journeyman
Wow, you made it to above Indian average MMR.
Took me 2 weeks to drop to 1.3k and back to 1.45k. Taking a week off after that.

Piyush

Lanaya
Watched only first 2 games then went to sleep hoping Navi would win. GG VG.R
BTW TIL that Mikasa from VG.R was playing as a sub. He actually is a coach to that team. 30 yrs old, he is one of the oldest player in dota community from Chinese pro scene. You can check his video posted on r/dota2.

As far as NaVi is concerned, its good they were able to reach finals. Before this, they were struggling to clear even qualifiers of tier 2 tournaments. They just have to permanently remove that XBoct's I-Wanna-Dive-Further-And-Throw syndrome.

Last edited:
Top Bottom