Who are you?

• Total voters

chimera201

Wise Old Owl
@chimera201 err not really. Sumail listed under USA in the Dota2 leaderboards AFAIK.

You need to fill a form to get displayed into leaderboards right? That statistics is derived from reading public steam profiles. Sure he's got at-least one Pakistani steam account.

azvnoit

Journeyman
I'm sorry guys. It's me. I'm 1.4k MMR D:
But road to 4k mmr begins tomorrow. I've made all calculations It'll take me 29 weeks at my ranked win rate to reach 4k mmr.

LET'S DO THIS!!

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
But road to 4k mmr begins tomorrow. I've made all calculations It'll take me 29 weeks at my ranked win rate to reach 4k mmr.

LET'S DO THIS!!

Don't worry. add [MENTION=57860]thetechfreak[/MENTION] . you will feel better after seeing his MMR.

azvnoit

Journeyman
Played 4 ranked, won 1 out of 3. Don't know what I did wrong. The match I know I did something wrong, I won.

Match 2192005802 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat

Match 2194256960 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat

Match 2194356649 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat

Match 2194562566 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat

Any suggestions guys?

Apart from quiting DOTA, I got no life D:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Played 4 ranked, won 1 out of 3. Don't know what I did wrong. The match I know I did something wrong, I won.

Match 2192005802 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat

Match 2194256960 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat

Match 2194356649 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat

Match 2194562566 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat

Any suggestions guys?

Apart from quiting DOTA, I got no life D:

Simple, you are not farming / letting others farm efficiently. When u are carry you dont have enough last hit. Now dont say you have the top last hit in your team. you should be the top amongst the enemy. My guess you are in below 2.5K. There farming wins you game.

Second u got 189 Last hit as Warlock, that means u stealing farm from ur carry. You are not doing what u supposed to do, and doing what is not supposed to.

I will just talk about the first WK game, you were hard countered by AM. In this case you should buy soul ring/ BKB/ scepter to counter that. Radiance on WK is only good if you got it very early.

azvnoit

Journeyman
Simple, you are not farming / letting others farm efficiently. When u are carry you dont have enough last hit. Now dont say you have the top last hit in your team. you should be the top amongst the enemy. My guess you are in below 2.5K. There farming wins you game.

Second u got 189 Last hit as Warlock, that means u stealing farm from ur carry. You are not doing what u supposed to do, and doing what is not supposed to.

I will just talk about the first WK game, you were hard countered by AM. In this case you should buy soul ring/ BKB/ scepter to counter that. Radiance on WK is only good if you got it very early.

yea the farming was messed up, i was calibrated at 1.7k but dropped to 1.1 then last month came back to 1.4k, now working towards crossing 2k.
That warlock game was completely wrong, sniper asked for mid and bailed when invoker chose mid, so I ended up farmed.

Similarly, WK game BH/CM refused to support so I had to do. In WK match I got radiance very late , around ~45mins just because I had gold and we had almost lost. Silencer/CM went easy lane, me/bh hard lane against pa/wr. We got easily harassed also since BH was there we could have stopped AM from snow-balling. AM got easy farm and the result was obvious.

My main mistake was that I didn't play the role I picked. Mostly it is when somebody picks support and then decides to carry then we have a team without supports. Today I thought of spamming support and results were better.

Match 2196786940 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat
Match 2199667831 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat
Match 2199858524 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat
Match 2200029690 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat

3 wins 1 loss. Lost with warlock, again, night stalker and slark fooled around, they laned together even though I asked for swapping lanes. Necro/ warlock easy lane? Was ridiculous, no wonder the farm.
Following LC match was just venting out frustration of warlock match, luckily we won, my first lc ranked match.

I'll be working on my farming, just saw this Farming efficiency in a free farm lane - YouTub

Thanks for the feedback, I think sticking to my role has better chances of winning.

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=129188]azvnoit[/MENTION] I havent played much MMR. I used to play it but then left it coz solo MMR climbing was hard for me (not too much time to spare). I was calibrated at 3.2k but after playing solo MMR I came down to 2.7k. If you are playing solo queue, then you have to either play mid farming hero role so that you can carry on your own OR pick a support to help a carry by all means helping him farm. If you pick solo mid role, mute rest of the team and play your game. If you play support role, you have to communicate a lot, keep up morale and stuff. Even if your team makes mistakes, tell them that it will work next time. You have to keep a Positive Mental Attitude (just like Arteezy :lol: )

azvnoit

Journeyman
A very important observation and advice for anyone else looking to improve MMR.

*Avoid Indian server.

Most of the players will be having lags and some will spend majority of the time disconnected.
There will be atleast 1 troll in either team.
Forget flaming, the chat will be filled with MC, BC, AC DC.

On the bright side mostly people will be having lower mmr than you (atleast it was in my case even though i'm 1.4k :p) so higher chances of winning but the match experience will be painful.

Bhargav

In the zone

check the last part in video of Zeus [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] [MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION] [MENTION=123634]ganeshnokiae63[/MENTION]
lets set TDF lobby and we do this to Karan :devil_NF:

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer

LET'S DO THIS!!
dont try to reach 4k mmr.try small goals like +250 mmr in xx days and after achieving it set another one and watch your own game to find the mistakes n try to avoid that in next matches.Do this,you will reach 2k mmr in no time.

snap

Lurker
For you fang [MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION]

*i.imgur.com/4peJma1.png
Imgur: The most awesome images on the Interne

:D

snap

Lurker
Moar pics :

Dota 2 Fan Art Icons - Album on Imgu

Doto Portraits - Album on Imgu

Dota Hero Crops - Album on Imgu