Who are you?

• Total voters

sygeek

Technomancer
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] I don't think AM can counter. A friend picked AM the other day(and he plays quite well). OD was chain stunned but regained all its mana hitting AM a few times & later killing him. OD in the right hands just feels imba now.

I think rock & fusionX also were playing that match with me. Yes, we lost :(

That AM was atrociously bad. We would have win otherwise.

Rohan Rathi

Mega Noob
Guys, I'm hosting a gaming competition on behalf of the technical fest, Innova 2016 in my college, DTU.
I want to add Dota 2 to the list of available games but the response may be underwhelming.

Participation will be free and cash prize will be 500-2000 (Not decided) per game.
Any advice, anyone? Any contacts in delhi who will be interested in participation? I have created the poster and want to finalise whether dota will be included.

azvnoit

Journeyman
I remember countering such OD with pugna.
Also shutting him down using sniper with silver edge using break on OD, provided there were tanks taking his damage.
Also in Team ranked we took him down with ursa + shaman or lifestealer + dazzle or wd.
Also used Viper with heart, silver edge, bkb, blade mail to counter and win against OD provided other 4 on his team were useless.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Queued with Rock and got into a high skill match. H I G H S K I L L.

Not my first high skill game but first time when queuing with only one guy(usually only happens in 5 stack)
Match 2152437103 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stat

Seems unranked mmr out of trench. Sadly ranked one though..

Top Bottom