Who are you?

• Total voters

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
6.86b
6.86b:

Enabled Doom, Faceless Void, Death Prophet, Lone Druid and Winter Wyvern in Captain's Mode
Arcane Rune mana reduction reduced from 50 to 40%
Spirit Siphon duration increased from 4 to 5 seconds
Arcane Orb Int steal increased from 0/1/2/3 to 1/2/3/4
Astral Imprisonment cooldown rescaled from 20/17/14/11 to 22/18/14/10
Cloak and Dagger backstab damage multiplier increased from 0.4/0.6/0.8/1.0 to 0.5/0.75/1.0/1.25
Tricks of the Trade now only affects heroes
Tricks of the Trade AoE increased from 450 to 475
Tricks of the Trade cooldown rescaled from 90/80/70 to 70
Time Dilation AoE increased from 650 to 725
Time Dilation slow rescaled from 4/6/8/10 to 7/8/9/10%
Time Dilation duration rescaled from 6/7/8/9 to 5.5/7/8.5/10 seconds
Meat Hook Scepter damage reduced from 175/275/375/475 to 180/270/360/450

Pasapa

Live to die another day
So dota 2 has been crashing all the time for me recently. It loads up perfectly fine but as soon as i click something in game ( like menu, settings , play anything at all ) it crashes immediately to the desktop. Any help is welcome. I tried searching but couldn't get any info.

OS - Windows 10
config - potato laptop with 940m

anaklusmos

Youngling
So dota 2 has been crashing all the time for me recently. It loads up perfectly fine but as soon as i click something in game ( like menu, settings , play anything at all ) it crashes immediately to the desktop. Any help is welcome. I tried searching but couldn't get any info.

OS - Windows 10
config - potato laptop with 940m
Had the same issue, even on a beast ( gtx 970).
Going to borderless window fixed it for me, had to give up DSR for that

sohan_92

In the zone
I am playing Dota 2 Reborn on my laptop with intel i5 processor and intel 4000hd graphics. I play on lowest video settings. The problem is after each match completion the system becomes so slow that i am not even able to move the cursor for 2 mins. Anyone having same issue? previous Dota2 was fine for me though.

Rohan Rathi

Mega Noob
What if the matchup is bad or lane is bad? I usually get a perseverance by 12 min after phase in lane and it took me roughly the same amount of time.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Perseverance isn't the one for all though. It comes down to what you play and what heroes are matched against. Not always it's smart to invest 1700 of your gold into a item that might not be the item.

azvnoit

Journeyman
For medusa I think, that farming strategy is slow. I usually take mid medusa and get ring of perseverance within 8min mark, provided i pick bounty runes at every 2min mark, along with regen items and just a boot.
Try not to push lane so you are always at higher ground. Whenever I push too much I take a break and go for ancients (stacking/farming).
If you are being harassed in the lane then just def, play safe and visit creep camps after the minute mark for farm. If I am mid then defending has equal priority to farm. Other lanes I usually rotate jungle and lane to maximize the farm.
Try in bot matches to work on timing.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
A true Medusa game isn't one unless it lasts for an hour at the least.

One of my friends, whenever he picks her we end up defending against mega creeps(or megas on 2-3 sides) and eventually end up team wiping team a few times that win us the game.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Guys you can climb the cliff near Radiant secret shop with the help of iron branch trees. It is very usefull if you play while having dinner/lunch. Pick range heroes, I prefer medusa(for split shot)/drow (high damage)/nature prophet(use treant to stack ancient). Before that mute your ally so that they dont spam ping/harass/call for support etc.

You can farm the big camp and ancient camp simultaneously.

- - - Updated - - -

What if the matchup is bad or lane is bad? I usually get a perseverance by 12 min after phase in lane and it took me roughly the same amount of time.

Perseverance on medusa is ****. I guess you will make linkiln from it, which is not a good item on dusa.

sygeek

Technomancer
You can get phase aquila yasha by 15 minutes instead and not be completely useless for 30 minutes. Use yasha for faster farming speed. Then get linkens/bloodstone/akadi and follow up with an offensive DMG item (mkb,mjol or Daedalus). Balance your offensive and defensive items depending upon the game.

Personally, I go for phase aquila MoM linkens/bloodstone mkb skadi rapier.

azvnoit

Journeyman
Servers are usually slow for past couple of days. Before 6.85 update SEA, Dubai server ping was around 100 now they are around 250 and those servers are the ones with lowest pings.

Anybody tried playing using smurf accounts lately? I introduced my friend to DOTA and tried his account for an online match. Found the passive bots to be smarter than new players.
Suddenly 2k MMR pool (where I belong) looks so pro. :p

Top Bottom