Who are you?

• Total voters

snap

Lurker
hahaha. Seems he has really improved with BM. Usually he was the team "feeder". I guess [MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION] is the feeder now. :'D

I was keeping them alive :\ We would have won early on if AM did not abandon everything went downhill from that, riki was too problematic. Still Zero's rattata too stronk.

And everyone started to give up!

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
I was keeping them alive :\ We would have won early on if AM did not abandon everything went downhill from that, riki was too problematic. Still Zero's rattata too stronk.

And everyone started to give up!
They should've reported you really.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Guys this one was epic game for me.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1420212762.158769.jpg

At 22 min we had mega on left side.
And then the comeback.

adityak469

Training To Beat Goku
how do you guys play Dota 2? There's atleast 200MB of updates every week :/
Every time i update it, next day there is another update :/

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
nope they both get ~200mb every week. plus the update logs dont cross even 10 lines :/

Quite a lot of tournaments start and they have tickets etc. Sometimes adding tickets breaking something else and there's a patch for it the next day. And of course, to add more hats :p

Anyways, here is something interesting: Gabe Newell: Dota 2 updates generate three percent of global internet traffic (Wired UK)

sygeek

Technomancer
Indian server is the fvcking trenchiest of all the fvcking places and a complete sh!thole. I've had to play with bots, 1st time players and feeders. I'm forced to play on that server due to ping issues. 0/10, would not recommend.

$10 for anyone who wins 5 games in a row in that server. $20 if LPQ.

snap

Lurker
Indian server is the fvcking trenchiest of all the fvcking places and a complete sh!thole. I've had to play with bots, 1st time players and feeders. I'm forced to play on that server due to ping issues. 0/10, would not recommend.

$10 for anyone who wins 5 games in a row in that server. $20 if LPQ.

Won 1 already need 4 moar. ez monies ;D

DVJex

In the zone
The Indian server has improved actually. I used to get 300 ping and now I get like 100. The server's still spiky though. People with ISP that is MTS or has good routing to the Indian server can actually try MMR farming.

Top Bottom