Who are you?

• Total voters

kamikaz

Ambassador of Buzz
Bounty Hunter is a gold machine now, sOrt of
With track reduced to 4 sec and gold bounty increased he's pretty decent

gameranand

Living to Play
Yeah I do use Google+ and Facebook so you guys can add me there. :)
Google+ ID - *plus.google.com/u/0/+AbhishekAnandGameranand

hdknitro

bringing the world down
Gamer ditch Nokia man, get a real phone, get android. Btw fang is the whatsapp group owner so ask him for invite.

sygeek

Technomancer
Rapier is so underrated in losing matches. I was playing medusa and as usual was lagging very badly. The enemy dominated us hard early to mid-game. I managed to farm up a rapier in 25 minutes and lost it soon (I was lagging, honest!). Later our AM managed to snag it back again and from there he started dominating the game. And then it was rapier gaming (we lost it a few times again).

Match 1114118220 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats

I couldn't farm very much without any dmg item and constant lag, so I switched into a utility role. Many people farm with medusa for 30 minutes but they really don't understand how OP medusa's ult is. If you manage to land it correctly, you've already won the teamfight. It's really hard to break high ground against a medusa with ultimate (or if she's really fat which is another thing).

I remember the same thing happening in an even game when Bone fletcher was playing juggernaut and I was medusa.

hdknitro

bringing the world down
Most underrated heroes have such abilities, like very few people play tidehunter or meepo but recently zero has been improving his meepo and we are winning.

Top Bottom