Who are you?

• Total voters

Cruzy

Journeyman
Then I have to see those :). By the way, does Vlad's still stack with Ursa swipes? Coz I haven't played dota 2 na while

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Then I have to see those :). By the way, does Vlad's still stack with Ursa swipes? Coz I haven't played dota 2 na while

What was the last version you played?

As of 6.81 Orb effects work with Fury Swipes.

Though I still prefer making Vlads on Ursa and use another orb effect like Deso or skadi.

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=171297]snap[/MENTION]
Regarding that Lore thread I told you about.

Lore megathread

This one is just huge.

Piyush

Lanaya
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION], you have that electric void hammer which looks like Mjolnir?

Na man, lost it in bets :D

Its price is 9-10 $ now.[STRIKE] Price may/may not rise when the void gets his new model.[/STRIKE]

3:07 PM - TrickHunteЯ™: Price wont rise becoz void hammer available on doto store with Ileague ticket
3:09 PM -
TrickHunteЯ™: I league free to watch with free lags. and ticket items ll never go on sale so price will stay 8-10$

Last edited:
One of the longest games of Dota 2 I played and one of the best come backs i am in too.
Match 979908428 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats
Won from two and half racks down, with our Ancient at half health (When enemies tier ones and twos were still standing). Thanks to a crazy sniper, who bought 3 Divine rapiers, with an sb and MOM and won us the game. He had around 26k gold in bank when the game ended.

sygeek

Technomancer
One of the longest games of Dota 2 I played and one of the best come backs i am in too.
Match 979908428 - Overview - DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats
Won from two and half racks down, with our Ancient at half health (When enemies tier ones and twos were still standing). Thanks to a crazy sniper, who bought 3 Divine rapiers, with an sb and MOM and won us the game. He had around 26k gold in bank when the game ended.
You were losing with that much XP advantage?

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Apparently the Dota 2 network is down worldwide.

*rjackson.me/tools/mmstats/

- - - Updated - - -

Had a epic game: *www.dotabuff.com/matches/983212801

The ending was rather epic. Radiant pushed 2/3 times for our ancient but we kept getting them. In the end we lost. Epic game :D

Top Bottom