Dota 2
Winner
INR 10,000/-
5 x Cooler Master Devastator

Runner Up
INR 8,000/-

2nd Runner Up
INR 5,000/-

*www.digit.in/forum/gamerz/187035-online-gaming-tournament-digital-wars-online-season-3-a.html

I would be amazed, appalled and flabbergasted if all 5 turn up at the same time and the hard carry don't say "lag re".

Niilesh

Padawan
Make a team guys
i cant guaranty my presence everyday between 5-19 so i cant participate

- - - Updated - - -

Had this close game yesterday
the invoker is trickhunter

so many buybacks, so many turn in leads.

- - - Updated - - -

I would be amazed, appalled and flabbergasted if all 5 turn up at the same time and the hard carry don't say "lag re".
:lol: true

- - - Updated - - -

*i.imgur.com/BUezjj7.png

Piyush

Lanaya
^^Looks good. Close one.

- - - Updated - - -

EG vs C9 BO5 going on. Game 1= EG

- - - Updated - - -

EG vs C9

- - - Updated - - -

Game 2= C9, 12 min GG

- - - Updated - - -

Game 3= C9, 11 min GG

Ramu56

Journeyman
^^Looks good. Close one.

- - - Updated - - -

EG vs C9 BO5 going on. Game 1= EG

- - - Updated - - -

EG vs C9

- - - Updated - - -

Game 2= C9, 12 min GG

- - - Updated - - -

Game 3= C9, 11 min GG
The results are already leaked by a retard in Joindota forum.

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
I already have a team :D

(although those noobs need me playing eternal support for the win)

- - - Updated - - -

Let's lobby today

I can play only Sundays now :(

Just a precautionary thing, I'm archiving this thread and porting it to a common format to facilitate any transformation of us from the existing forum to a replanted one or mirror or an archive that is search-able and indexable. In the advent of the discontinuance of the existing platform we utilize to congregate, the content is to be preserved and rehabilitated to a respectable source; which I solemnly assume the responsibility of.

Piyush

Lanaya
Just a precautionary thing, I'm archiving this thread and porting it to a common format to facilitate any transformation of us from the existing forum to a replanted one or mirror or an archive that is search-able and indexable. In the advent of the discontinuance of the existing platform we utilize to congregate, the content is to be preserved and rehabilitated to a respectable source; which I solemnly assume the responsibility of.

plz rephrase this in simple words

snap

Lurker

dafq forum closing down or something? D;

Top Bottom