Who are you?

• Total voters

snap

Lurker
Yea weird me also searched sometimes many of the uesrnames here but can't find them, had to add many of you guys from piyush friends list :p

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
[MENTION=115573]Sarath[/MENTION] my MMR was 3360, played the 10 hero challenge and won 9 games straight and after this just played mostly support cause the other players pick carries like the shitty sniper every game
also in my games abandons were very rare and sometimes I got the best invoker on my team :D...went as high as 3885 and now at 3835.....

Damn I was at the sweet and comfortable spot of 3300 for really long. I was never winning too much and neither losing so it stayed between 3200-3300 but never crossing either above or below. Then suddenly I lost 300 MMR in just a few games and save for two or three all because of teammate abandons. And since it's MMR you can't even leave the game so we end up playing for the next 40mins 4v5 and it sucks really. Just after posting that message I lost another game to teammate abandon.
I have switched to normal matchmaking because of that.

Damn you Volvo!

pfx^

Broken In
Started the day with 3100 MMR and ended it with 3101. So in a way definitely an improvement.

almost there to 4k ! gogo

- - - Updated - - -

Okay jokes apart do you guys have a team? you guys wanna scrim? I have a clan looking for teams to practice with prefer time after office which is 7:30ish let me know!

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
The only way to increase MMR is loose pub matches(intentionally), and win in Ranked matches, since Valve try to make the win percentage 50%.

I once was a 3.7k partyman, then supporting happened...

It took me a lot of 80% boosters to get to a higher Dota level where I could finally enjoy some decent games and 60+mins long epic base races. Valve introduced evolving compendium levels. Every little noob **** out there got himself a level 90 compendium and began playing day and night. Many of them leveled up and opened crates and bought boosters and stuff and ****. At the end, the beginner of lvl 20 became the amateur of 60. I bought mine, but didn't play much (what a bummer, sad nigga buyin' stuff and just chillin'). Here I am, now with the same idiots who I tried to avoid with shiny hero challenges and excellent draft skills. Every game, you dream to buy a force staff, but rather end up getting sentries, dust and more dust cause someone had picked mirana on the other team. At game end, I punch in gg. With probably average deaths, a couple of kills and a shitton of assists, a dozen of dust, brown boots and probably an urn. Then will be a team mate with his match analysis "support failed". I press the close button, go play Roller Coaster Tycoon.

pfx^

Broken In

It took me a lot of 80% boosters to get to a higher Dota level where I could finally enjoy some decent games and 60+mins long epic base races. Valve introduced evolving compendium levels. Every little noob **** out there got himself a level 90 compendium and began playing day and night. Many of them leveled up and opened crates and bought boosters and stuff and ****. At the end, the beginner of lvl 20 became the amateur of 60. I bought mine, but didn't play much (what a bummer, sad nigga buyin' stuff and just chillin'). Here I am, now with the same idiots who I tried to avoid with shiny hero challenges and excellent draft skills. Every game, you dream to buy a force staff, but rather end up getting sentries, dust and more dust cause someone had picked mirana on the other team. At game end, I punch in gg. With probably average deaths, a couple of kills and a shitton of assists, a dozen of dust, brown boots and probably an urn. Then will be a team mate with his match analysis "support failed". I press the close button, go play Roller Coaster Tycoon.

"such story, much pain" wow

Niilesh

Padawan

3.7K?! i thought your mmr was around 2.5K.
levels don't matter much. it only plays significant role for new accounts
i also hate those support failed guys. this is the reason i rarely support while i solo que. i win more games in 5 carry game then 4 carry 1 support. the problem is that they looks at KDA to judge performance. i mean is teammates feed soo much that enemy carry 3 shot you then what can you do. the best solution i found was to roam as support to help out all lanes.

I don't know my current rate because I stopped giving -snip- about MMR and ranked play a *long* time ago :p
But I don't think it's been below 3k, (solo MMR btw)

I don't have a problem with people calling supports lol cause it's their ignorace. I have a problem with carry players not pushing or ganking or taking the rosh or defending the tier 2 or the ancient. Also people who pick sniper/drow after pudge and go "lol gonna loose anyway".

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
^^ hahahaah :lol:

#RoadTo4KMMR ?

almost there to 4k ! gogo

yeah almost :D as for today wanted to reach atleast 3102 but fell to 3076 again, thanks to my luck with abandoning teammates. Atleast I'm above 3K MMR. Below that was so unplayable.

[MENTION=115573]Sarath[/MENTION] lets team up and reach 4k party mmr :D

Yeah that looks more likely
My party MMR is 3353 currently and it's steadily rising.

- - - Updated - - -

The only way to increase MMR is loose pub matches(intentionally), and win in Ranked matches, since Valve try to make the win percentage 50%.

I'm trying out this very method and it actually works. I play a few normal games and when I lose 2-3 I play MMR and mostly win except for those abandons :X
Pulled myself from 2900 to 3100 using this. It took ~30 matches for that though. Weirdly it took me 4 matches to go from 2999 to 3000 and then another three to get to 3101 from 3100.

- - - Updated - - -

It took me a lot of 80% boosters to get to a higher Dota level where I could finally enjoy some decent games and 60+mins long epic base races. Valve introduced evolving compendium levels. Every little noob **** out there got himself a level 90 compendium and began playing day and night. Many of them leveled up and opened crates and bought boosters and stuff and ****. At the end, the beginner of lvl 20 became the amateur of 60. I bought mine, but didn't play much (what a bummer, sad nigga buyin' stuff and just chillin'). Here I am, now with the same idiots who I tried to avoid with shiny hero challenges and excellent draft skills.

Muhahahaahahaa no noobs at level 198 :D

Come on make your profile public. Let us look at your inventory and spam you with trade requests. :twisted:

Top Bottom