Who are you?

• Total voters

pkkumarcool

Game & anime Lover
watched the match last night koreans were too good in the game also in 1vs1 dendi lost so guess asians can win the tournament

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
First match MVP were playing too defensively, but then after getting pwned they stopped dicking around and turned the game around. Very well played.

Also, looks like Liquid won 4-0 in the wildcard matches. Asian Kung-fu needs more practice I guess.

- - - Updated - - -

And....s4 wins solo championship. I had such hopes for Dendi.

pfx^

Broken In
Expected CIS to win the WILDCARDS sad those visa problems and not playing for 35+ days really hurt them well Liquid did play good the production value seems to be really low compared to the last "International". Hope for some awesome games in the play-offs!

Piyush

Lanaya
Im not even sure if Black^ and rest of the team mates communicate effectively as Black is from EU side and rest are chinese.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Four matches at once is too much to take. Can't watch all without twitch.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
I didn't watch all the CIS matches. But Liquid owned them hard in the first match.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
Watched on Twitch yesterday. The commentary was good(although a bit too hyper :p ). Will watch from the in-game client today.

Piyush

Lanaya
On the other side, [A] lost almost all matches :D

- - - Updated - - -

The audio was out in client for the Liquid vs NA'VI US game so this guy stepped up in chat
:lol:
*i.imgur.com/F2OMCej.png

- - - Updated - - -

Choose India to check Pubstomp listing in major cities

Listings