Who are you?

• Total voters

Piyush

Lanaya
One more day of round robin remains right???

- - - Updated - - -

Also.... S4

*i.imgur.com/azJv93r.jpg?1

- - - Updated - - -

Whats the schedule of All Star's match?

- - - Updated - - -

Day 3
*i.imgur.com/cEZvS8H.png

DVJex

In the zone
^ Only 1 All-Star Match I think, cant really find much about it in the site. Scheduled during the main event.
And i guess it's good bye to fnatic?

Round robin should be 3 days iirc, ViCi is really surprising me. Haven't seen any of their games though. Navi'eus rekt, Liquid was playing some ****ing smart dota and all in all day 2 was fun. Let us wait for the best of threes to begin. Now Navi can throw twice, then live to see the other Navi throw twice too!

p.s. Sadlliance xD

Piyush

Lanaya
Round robin should be 3 days iirc, ViCi is really surprising me. Haven't seen any of their games though. Navi'eus rekt, Liquid was playing some ****ing smart dota and all in all day 2 was fun. Let us wait for the best of threes to begin. Now Navi can throw twice, then live to see the other Navi throw twice too!

p.s. Sadlliance xD

This sums it up bro :D
*i.imgur.com/l7bTt7w.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

Also.... check this out guys!!!!

Listen to streams (that is audio only :D )

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Pretty eventful day. Alliance is out thanks to Mason, Universe and Zai. Amazing plays by Mason's Storm Spirit.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
This just happened:

*cloud-4.steampowered.com/ugc/79127787999336448/E8F1ED33B915FED98EC39C40A19CB518867DC313/

First time ever I've had a spree like this :p

Piyush

Lanaya
Won my 1000th game today. Valve should give me a free Scythe of Ice for my most played hero as a prize.

Wow 1K !!
Nice

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty eventful day. Alliance is out thanks to Mason, Universe and Zai. Amazing plays by Mason's Storm Spirit.

Really loved that match. Those initiations by MAson were top notch. 1 thing is sure, take out S4 first and the rest of the team falls.
Great play by Zai (Enigma) to pull great black holes, PPD for his drafting (Omni pick) and of course Universe (the only Indian origin pro dota player) for continuing his best performance in off lane

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=57860]thetechfreak[/MENTION]
WP man

- - - Updated - - -
[MENTION=154200]JoJo[/MENTION] was there as well :D

So this just happened. All my predictions are now "Make a choice". And I can't change it since duh, it's over.
ggwp volvo
(or is it a bug?)

Top Bottom