Who are you?

• Total voters
We will finish Round 1 this weekend, which includes the losers bracket as well. Anyone failing to show up then will be eliminated from the tournament.
Strikemaster's matches are scheduled from July since he told me he'll be out of the country until 3rd. If anyone want to move their schedule, please do inform me today or tomorrow.

Players can prepone their time to earlier dates if any caster is available to do so.
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] [MENTION=127755]arijitsinha[/MENTION] can set up matches whenever you want to, don't wait for my confirmation.

- - - Updated - - -

With respect to 1v1 mid only exploit. Sniper and leshrac : DotA2, the said bugs shall not be included in qDota. In other words, you can use them.

However, the wordings of two tower win is henceforth changed. Two mid towers are to be taken down for a victory.

Mizanurification

Journeyman
Strikemaster's matches are scheduled from July since he told me he'll be out of the country until 3rd. If anyone want to move their schedule, please do inform me today or tomorrow.

So ill have to wait till 3rd to play my match... :facepalm:

sygeek

Technomancer
We will finish Round 1 this weekend, which includes the losers bracket as well. Anyone failing to show up then will be eliminated from the tournament.

Players can prepone their time to earlier dates if any caster is available to do so.
[MENTION=89186]Piyush[/MENTION] [MENTION=127755]arijitsinha[/MENTION] can set up matches whenever you want to, don't wait for my confirmation.

- - - Updated - - -

With respect to 1v1 mid only exploit. Sniper and leshrac : DotA2, the said bugs shall not be included in qDota. In other words, you can use them.

However, the wordings of two tower win is henceforth changed. Two mid towers are to be taken down for a victory.
I would also like to schedule my match after 1st July since I have exams. I've already told Piyush about this.

Allu Azad

Time Ruins Everything
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] [MENTION=43644]nims11[/MENTION] PC has been dead for the last 2 weeks. Have sent psu to tirupati for rma. Haven't heard from them yet.
I thought it will get fixed within this week. Chances are less now. [MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION] please do the needful.

kunalgujarathi

Cyborg Agent
Ok guys I have started playing dota 2(Lvl 2)

I have played dota and I am acquainted with many heroes (AGI though)

Can I play with u guys to learn?

Piyush

Lanaya
Ok guys I have started playing dota 2(Lvl 2)

I have played dota and I am acquainted with many heroes (AGI though)

Can I play with u guys to learn?

Find us on steam: My id is alien007 (current game handle White Fang)
And then add every guy you see in my friend list playing Dota. All of them are from this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile

*i.imgur.com/oiFWwxV.png

- - - Updated - - -

And....
Fnatic's letter to Valve regarding Era's participation in TI4

pfx^

Broken In
Find us on steam: My id is alien007 (current game handle White Fang)
And then add every guy you see in my friend list playing Dota. All of them are from this forum.

- - - Updated - - -

Meanwhile

*i.imgur.com/oiFWwxV.png

- - - Updated - - -

And....
Fnatic's letter to Valve regarding Era's participation in TI4

That Era issue is pretty unfair I suppose volvo should allow Xcalibur to play.