Who are you?

• Total voters
Lol didn't know you could donate rare items. And if all it takes is sacrificing rare items to play with pros from TDF then I'm willing to make that sacrifice.
And hyhy skipped exams for dota. I am only skipping boring lectures. But then again he is a pro and he it did for the respect of the community and of course for the 1 million US dollar.

This is exactly why you should stay away from trading and items. He meant it as a joke, and think of the chances you might actually get scammed in the real thing?
I used to play TF2 and know what hat business made of some people (they went mad). This is much much much complex than hat trade and a hell shittier when valve decides to have a discount sale. I put $10 into the game and gained $23 only to spend it on the same thing. Wish I had bought some indie games instead.

p.s. There are no 'pros' in TDF. There are only good players, bad players and the regular folks. 'PRO' is someone who actually is part of a team that's classified as 'pro team' by Valve. When we say pro, it just means 'good'.

[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION]
Where are you these days? Training started already?

No training for me, direct to devops :D
I'm currently at hometown (300+ms) so can't play for that matter and college ends in a week, course viva and main project...

uncommonaman

Broken In
Well this problem occurs only when you are playing public matches when alone. And that too only for those who somewhat new to the game.

- - - Updated - - -

And he is in military services right now :)

Anyways, add all of the members from this thread on steam . You'll find at least 2 people at any point of time (except sleeping hrs)
Most of us play after 7pm to 1 am

That's good for him.
2 players at any point of time sounds good. Playing with two bros from the TDF is way better than playing with a bunch of random people.

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Sad MMR match
DOTABUFF - Dota 2 Stats - Match 613755111

Neo and I were the only ones doing anything in our team..ES and medusa were complete noobs...Medusa din't lane and untill 25 mins she had no items at all and was just lvl 10 or 12 something.
MMR sucks big time..
Lost a won match thanks to noob ES/Medusa

uncommonaman

Broken In
This is exactly why you should stay away from trading and items. He meant it as a joke, and think of the chances you might actually get scammed in the real thing?
I used to play TF2 and know what hat business made of some people (they went mad). This is much much much complex than hat trade and a hell shittier when valve decides to have a discount sale. I put $10 into the game and gained $23 only to spend it on the same thing. Wish I had bought some indie games instead.

p.s. There are no 'pros' in TDF. There are only good players, bad players and the regular folks. 'PRO' is someone who actually is part of a team that's classified as 'pro team' by Valve. When we say pro, it just means 'good'.
I was joking as well. Dota 2 is masti so I just want to enjoy the game don't want to start a barter club. But thanks for the warning though. And I was using the term 'pro' loosely

rock2702

Padawan
Twitch or dota client?
If dota client, I'd like to watch some matches tonight since tomorrow is a holiday

Don't like to watch on twitch, have the SL ticket, so watching in the dota client which imo is the best way to watch.

Just ping me on steam when you come online, will invite you to party.

Navi vs Eg in a few minutes from now...Dendi vs Arteezy :D

Last edited:

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
[MENTION=22610]hsr[/MENTION]

This might interest you, you can ask him about organizing tournament stuff.

*www.reddit.com/r/DotA2/comments/239eil/holymaster_head_admin_of_joindota_league_and_jd/

OP
Sarath

Sarath

iDota
5 man party MMR matches ?

No that's solo ranking. 5 man we always play team matches. We have been playing quite some matches under this > *dotabuff.com/teams/1439514
Team matches can be brutal sometimes. The game forces a gg call out of you.
Weirdly wins/loses in team matches are not counted towards your stats. Any idea why is this?

Piyush

Lanaya
No that's solo ranking. 5 man we always play team matches. We have been playing quite some matches under this > *dotabuff.com/teams/1439514
Team matches can be brutal sometimes. The game forces a gg call out of you.
Weirdly wins/loses in team matches are not counted towards your stats. Any idea why is this?
Nice man... must be fun
And regarding win/loss... they arent counted may be bcoz you are playing as a proper team now... thats just my guess though

Top Bottom