Who are you?

• Total voters

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
@shawnzer why did you make hex? if you have gold to make that item better get orchid and skadi...also orchid is a must as the first item on bone and mkb works better than daedalus....

CommanderShawnzer

Steam High Templar
@shawnzer 1.why did you make hex? if you have gold to make that item better get orchid and skadi...also orchid is a must as the first item on bone and 2.mkb works better than daedalus....

1.Not many casters on the other team,so orchid wouldn't come of any use(this the first time i've built PigStick instead of orchid)btw orchid + skadi would've cost over 9000
2.How? Can you tell me? in my nooby days,even if i completed MKB the mini-bash wouldn't trigger as much as id hope it to(i dont even remember the % minibash chance of MKB :| )

Whats that ??

NP = Nature's Prophet,a hero that can Teleport around the map and make minions out of trees.
Backdooring basically means 1 hero(Team1) pushes the other team's(Team2) towers while the rest of (Team1) Keeps (Team2) Busy in a team fight

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
1.Not many casters on the other team,so orchid wouldn't come of any use(this the first time i've built PigStick instead of orchid)btw orchid + skadi would've cost over 9000
2.How? Can you tell me? in my nooby days,even if i completed MKB the mini-bash wouldn't trigger as much as id hope it to(i dont even remember the % minibash chance of MKB :| )

1. Still hex is totally useless item on bone....you should try to get maximum dmg possible and finish off heroes asap
2. the chance is 15% but its better than crit because of bone's first skill, you will have a high chance to trigger it....it is also useful against heroes who uses tp to escape...

Piyush

Lanaya
MKB bash chances were 35% no?

Whats that ??
NP is a hero : Nature's Prophet, who can create trees from no where and also can use trees to create treants. This way he can push easily.
And backdooring is a situation (kinda skill) when enemy is busy destroying your towers and stuff while 1 ( or may be more) hero push their towers and finally their ancient.

NiGHtfUrY

Journeyman
Hey guys! Huge dota 2 fan here!
I played dota 2 using my cousins amd 7770,but now he has finished his studies and has asked for the 7770.

Now I will be left with my i5-3570k (intel hd4000),4gb of gskill ripjaws x and a dells2240l (1920x1080).

Do you think dota 2 will run smoothly?at what settings?what should i turn off?

I have the 7770 for another day only. Please reply soon
Cheers!

sygeek

Technomancer
Hey guys! Huge dota 2 fan here!
I played dota 2 using my cousins amd 7770,but now he has finished his studies and has asked for the 7770.

Now I will be left with my i5-3570k (intel hd4000),4gb of gskill ripjaws x and a dells2240l (1920x1080).

Do you think dota 2 will run smoothly?at what settings?what should i turn off?

I have the 7770 for another day only. Please reply soon
Cheers!
ya it will run smoothly

ganeshnokiae63

Hardcore Gamer
MKB bash chances were 35% no?

its 35% mini bash
you can barely see the stun but its useful against Channeling spells and escaping TP heroes
AFAIK Clinkz isnt really hard carry ..Void can Finish him easily with MoM and Daedulus
try to get orchid in 15 mins and go for skadi and HoT .when you ulti the big hp creeps u get more than 250 raw dmg (300 combined with Searing Arrows)
tried that and Got very Good results and I dont have to use the Skeleton walk to Escape since he get 5k HP with his ulti:twisted:
BKB is waste ..Dps heroes like PA/Doom/Void can easily kill clinkz even when bkb is on

although orchid is best for clinkz it is best to get another disable like Hex if you are going 1 vs 2

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Sange & Yasha is good for maim and increased movespeed...the other item which slows the target will be useless as you will have blink...

Well Thats a nice idea 370+15% movement from SnY will make it roughly 420,So I Will try this tomo
Thanks,Lets see how it will be..Also I was thinking of Bfurry,as it will help when we duel

sygeek

Technomancer
I consecutively got stomped for 3 matches straight (under 30 mins match). Valve stop conspiring against me!

Well Thats a nice idea 370+15% movement from SnY will make it roughly 420,So I Will try this tomo
Thanks,Lets see how it will be..Also I was thinking of Bfurry,as it will help when we duel
talking of SnY, is it a good item for weaver?

Btw, what MMR do you guys have? Mine is 2418.

Piyush

Lanaya
No.

For weaver, I generally rush Linkin or Radiance, depending upon enemy picks. And sometimes I even make BKB along with linkin when there are 2+ disablers. Anyways, apart from them I go for Deso and MKB. If still the game isnt finished and I got some money, I either go for DR or Heart, just to troll them out

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz

crystalys/daedalus would be better imo than bfury

for weaver get ring of aquila treads linkens mkb butterfly/randiance and gank constantly throughout the game especially during the early game....

cooljeba

The Photoshop Guy
For legion..

Mask of Madness, Shadow Blade or even Blink Dagger.. Pick squishy or low health target.. Activate Mask of madness, blink, duel.. Make sure there are no other enemies around..

Legion is OP late game for sure!

noob

Cyborg Agent
Haven't played DoTA yet and this conversation is going above my head. Anyways, is this game that good ? I am asking this because i don't like uppar se dekh kar khelene wala games...this and AOE too.

Top Bottom