Who are you?

• Total voters

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
yeah but i heard its harder, gold loss on death, no continuous gold supply ..etc

Id like to ask - What is the dota equivalent of Darius ?

in dota when your hero dies you lose gold and your killer gains gold and due to recent changes if any other heroes assisted in the kill they get gold too and also you can deny your own creeps so that the enemy heroes get only half xp and no gold...there are so many things like this...and one of the best things about dota is that it very balanced like if there is hero who is strong or over powered there will always be a counter to it

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Are you asking about the counter to invisibility? There are many. Bounty Hunter's Track, Zeus's Ulti and his 2nd skill reveal invi units, Slarder's ulti will also track, BS will have true vision of low health invi units.

Piyush

Lanaya
Are you asking about the counter to invisibility? There are many. Bounty Hunter's Track, Zeus's Ulti and his 2nd skill reveal invi units, Slarder's ulti will also track, BS will have true vision of low health invi units.

Hmm yea there are certain heroes with those perks
Zeus with true sight and Bounty with Track ability seems best to me
Haven't tried Slardar yet
Bloodseeker is also dependable keeping in mind that the player controlling BS is good enough

Piyush

Lanaya
Why do you want to counter without wards? Cannot farm enough to buy sentry wards? :p

hahaha not that
actually I prefer Wards in place of gems coz we have to "protect" gem and also it occupies a space

but I dont want to depend on these items because it has happened many times when wards worn off and I continuously ask team mates to buy some while coming back
but they don't listen (may be russian)
so, it hampers the gameplay

ghouse12311

Ambassador of Buzz
hahaha not that
actually I prefer Wards in place of gems coz we have to "protect" gem and also it occupies a space

but I dont want to depend on these items because it has happened many times when wards worn off and I continuously ask team mates to buy some while coming back
but they don't listen (may be russian)
so, it hampers the gameplay

what about dust of appearance? i always buy it when hunting a riki/bh/weaver etc and sentries are useful when u are pushing a lane...all this is better than losing a gem

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
dust is allways usefull than sentries, when you are team fighting IMO. and sentries are usefull when laning. And getting gem is not a bad idea if your team dont have any invi hero. The cost will be nearly same compared to 3-4 sentries/dust.

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
Update: A new gamemode Greevil on theme of Winter is added. It's very fun to play, specially while walking on the river(rather skating on ice) , that sliding makes me lol.

lordirecto

In the zone
Guys, anyone who wants to try out this game can PM me their email address. I have a few dota 2 invites on me, which I can send you and you will be able to play for free. Yes, absolutely free. I am giving the invites away on first come first serve basis, fyi.

Ramu56

Journeyman
Hi guys,if any of you guys have invites left,please give it to me.My email address is ............[B]edited[/B]..........

Last edited by a moderator:

Piyush

Lanaya
Does anyone got spare egg to give?
I need one top apply some essence on.
Thinking of making red/purple greevil

Ramu56

Journeyman
Try here,i got my invite from these guys itself.
***The Free Dota 2 Invite thread*** - Friend Zone - DotaCinema Forum

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
Started playing dota 2 again-Thank you Piyush and Harsha for teaching me this game.
Had my highest kills ever yest-Razor-8 kills-In greevling

Hi guys,if any of you guys have invites left,please give it to me.My email address is ............[B]edited[/B]..........

Your steam id?

Ramu56

Journeyman
Your steam id?
My steam name is Ramu.I got the invite from dotacinema.com and playing the game.But i usually play only FPS games,this is the first time i am playing these kind of game.So,people calling me noob every game in SE Asia server :( BTW in which server do u guys play?In SE Asia server i am being matched against pros unlike EU server where i am matched against noobs like me.

Top Bottom