Who are you?

• Total voters

Soumik

Padawan
I tried Medusa a few times in Dota 1. Not one of fav heroes, but if allowed to farm... She can be a powerful carry and hard to kill due to her mana shield.
Slark is very fun to play cause of his jump skill (forgot name :p) Everyone should try him. Though i liked him more in Dota 1. Dota 2 hearoes seem a little imbalanced to me. Some are just too powerful and some really just supports.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
New update released :

Some models and UI changes as well as AI improvements.

Dota 2 Update 28th November • General Discussion • GreedGamer.com- Gaming and Dota trade and Discussion Forum

arijitsinha

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ O'RLY?
From the update:-

Pseudo random chances are now enable for these abilities: Coup of grace, Slardar’s bash, Time Lock, Drunken Brawler’s Crit, Headshot, Blade Dance, Chaos Knight’s Crit, Lycan’s Crit, and Skeleton King’s Crit.

What does that Pseudo random chance mean?

From the update:-

What does that Pseudo random chance mean?

I think it means its not purely random since in the case of a pure random sequence there is a chance of the action ex: a crit attack not occuring at all in say 10 instances and also it may occur in each of the 10 instances.
In pseudo random chance scenario, the occurance of the random action is controlled by some basic conditions like say the action should occur x number of times in say 100 actions, it should occur after a min of y number of occurances etc...

rayfire

Journeyman
Hey everyone, i have around 325 wins and im playing on my dell laptop at 800X600 res low detail.
CPU and GPU to play dota2 at 1080p max settings with min 60FPS?

Soumik

Padawan
Hey small question on loots.. I got some Sylvan Bow for Drow, and next game i tried using drow with the new bow.. and it wasnt there. :( Is there anything i need to do to activate it... or accept it when the loot comes in the end game screen?

Piyush

Lanaya
Hey small question on loots.. I got some Sylvan Bow for Drow, and next game i tried using drow with the new bow.. and it wasnt there. :( Is there anything i need to do to activate it... or accept it when the loot comes in the end game screen?

Did you customize Drow manually in the Loadout menu?

Soumik

Padawan
In the all pick menu i selected drow and checked for items on the next screen with the click to plau button.
I had sylvan cuffs.. which i had added before outside of game. (I have Drow as the featured hero or something on my Dota profile). Now i got the Sylvan bow yesterday.. but cant find a way to add it :(

Top Bottom